Download NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 1 – 2022 for the better performance. It guides you to score good marks in NSO Olympiad. You can have free practice questions after Olympiad registration of School Connect Online. Click this link to get registered yourself: www.schoolconnectonline.com
NSO Sample Papers 2022 – Download Class 1 PDF
NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 1
Guidelines for the Candidate
1. You will get additional ten minutes to fill up information about yourself on the OMR Sheet, before the start of the exam.
2. Write your Name, School Code, Class, Roll No. and Mobile Number clearly on the OMR Sheet and do not forget to sign it. We will share your marks / result and other information related to Olympiad exams on your mobile number.
3. The Question Paper comprises sections: reasoning, subjective, achiever’s section
4. All questions are compulsory. There is no negative marking. Use of calculator is not permitted.
5. There is only ONE correct answer. Choose only ONE option for an answer.
6. To mark your choice of answers by darkening the circles on the OMR Sheet, use HB Pencil or Blue / Black ball point pen only
7. Rough work should be done in the blank space provided in this booklet.
8. Return the OMR Sheet to the invigilator at the end of the exam.
9. Please fill in your personal details in the space provided on this page before attempting the paper.
1. Choose the correct option to replace the “?” in the given figure series.
2. If Ragul’s festival holidays ended in second Sunday of September, then on which date did Ragul’s holidays ended?
3.Which item is the man-made thing?
4. Select the odd one out.
|1.||4 + 4|
|2.||2 + 6|
|3.||3 + 4|
|4.||5 + 3|
5. What is the time?
6. Which is not a sensory organ?
7. Select the correct option from the following which is true.
- is a reptile.
- lives in desert.
- is a domestic animal.
- is a wild animal.
8. Which is a mammal from the given options?
9. What fraction is shaded?
10. Young one of a tiger is called ————.
SCO International Olympiad 2023
|Ques. 1||(b)||Ques. 6||(c)|
|Ques. 2||(a)||Ques. 7||(b)|
|Ques. 3||(c)||Ques. 8||(a)|
|Ques. 4||(a)||Ques. 9||(a)|
|Ques. 5||(b)||Ques. 10||(b)|
The NSO Science Olympiad Sample Question Paper and previous year question paper 2022 should be trusted by the students while they practice for the next Olympiad exam of NSO 2023 OF School Connect.
Students should practice these issues frequently to strengthen their areas of weakness. Successful outcomes will eventually come from persistent effort. This being said, students should attempt these tests and compete with a positive attitude. Wishing you all the best for the NSO Olympiad 2023. Keep achieving best of your life.
Frequently Asked questions
From where can I obtain NSO study materials?
A platform called School Connect Online is dedicated to helping students of all grades get better advice on how to prepare for the NSO exam. After registering using the link, students are given free and simple access to a variety of sample test questions, study guides, notes, and test papers in our platform. Also, students can easily download from SCO’s website. Students will benefit from being able to concentrate on concepts they find challenging.
Are Class 1 NSO Sample Question Papers available for free download?
Yes, you can download the NSO Sample Question Paper for Class 1 for free. These NSO Sample Question Paper for Class 1 are available to students 24/7 in PDF format.
How many sections are there in the NSO Exam 2022 for Class 1?
Ans: The NSO Exam 2022 for Class 1 consists of 3 portions. Each will concentrate on a different area of the curriculum. The preceding section discusses the complete Class 1 NSO syllabus for both levels.
Are NSO test questions drawn from the NSO question banks?
NSO sample papers from SCO Olympiad are available and include questions that are similar to those on the test. Students can use these question papers to prepare for actual exams.
Are the questions from the National Science Olympiad useful?
NSO question papers are highly helpful since they help students understand key components of exams. Additionally, by completing NSO sample papers, students can increase their speed. They will be able to perform well on the NSO exam as a result.
What is the date of Olympiad exam 2023?
What day and time is the Olympiad Exam? The dates for the 2023–2024 Online Olympiad Exams are October 21, 2023 (Slot 1 of Stage 1), and January 14, 2024 (Slot 5 of Stage 1).
The exams will begin for the schools registering for the Offline Olympiad Exams of 2023–24 on October 21, 2023 (Slot 1 of Stage 1) and January 14, 2024 (Slot 5 of Stage 1). For more click this link for School Connect Olympiad – Click
What is the last date for Olympiad registration 2023?
The registration happens through our official website. The dates for the 2023–2024 Online Olympiad Exams are October 21, 2023 (Slot 1 of Stage 1), and January 14, 2024 (Slot 5 of Stage 1).