Download the NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 3, 2022 for improved performance, . It aids in your success in the NSO Olympiad. Following your School Connect Online enrolment for the Olympiad, you can access free practise questions.
The NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 3, 2022 was created by professionals to help students become familiar with the syllabus covered and the pattern/marking scheme used, which can then be used to help them create a sensible plan and strategy for exam preparation.
NSO Free Sample PDF Papers for Class 3 – Download
Guidelines for the Candidate
1. You will get additional ten minutes to fill up information about yourself on the OMR Sheet, before the start of the exam.
2. Write your Name, School Code, Class, Roll No. and Mobile Number clearly on the OMR Sheet and do not forget to sign it. We will share your marks / result and other information related to Olympiad exams on your mobile number.
3. The Question Paper comprises sections: reasoning, subjective, achiever’s section
4. All questions are compulsory. There is no negative marking. Use of a calculator is not permitted.
5. There is only ONE correct answer. Choose only ONE option for an answer.
6. To mark your choice of answers by darkening the circles on the OMR Sheet, use HB Pencil or Blue / Black ball point pen only
7. Rough work should be done in the blank space provided in this booklet.
8. Return the OMR Sheet to the invigilator at the end of the exam.
9. Please fill in your personal details in the space provided on this page before attempting the paper.
1.Geography means ———–
- study of places
- relationship between people and their environments
- physical properties of earth’s surface
- all of the above
2. The sprouting of a seed is called —————–.
3. A leap year comes every ——- year.
4. Which is not a sea animal from the following options?
5.Clouds are made up of ——–.
- Water vapour
- Moulded ice
6. Choose the correct option by reading both sentence 1 and 2.
Sentence 1: In villages, people don’t use wood as a fuel to cook food.
Sentence 2: The burning of wood causes smoke, which pollutes our environment.
- Sentence 1 is correct but Sentence 2 is wrong.
- Sentence 1is wrong but Sentence 2 is correct.
- Both Sentences 1 and 2 are correct.
- Both Sentences 1 and 2 are wrong.
7. Observe one pair and choose the correct option to complete the second pair.
Plants: __________:: Animals : Carbon dioxide
Which of the following statements is correct?
- Infants can be given chapati to eat
- Grandmother can easily have corn
- In all over India, people eat food made of different types of cereals
- Grandfather can easily climb the stairs
9. Choose the correct option by reading both sentence 1 and 2.
Sentence 1: We need water for different purposes.
Sentence 2: We can waste water as much as we want.
- Sentence 1 is correct but Sentence 2 is wrong
- Sentence 1is wrong but Sentence 2 is correct
- Both Sentences 1 and 2 are correct
- Both Sentences 1 and 2 are wrong
10. Choose the option of having an odd one.
- Bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, storeroom
- Tent, stilt house, igloo, caravan
- Diyas, flowers, lights, rangoli
- Housefly, mosquito, ant, lion
SCO International Olympiad 2023
|Ques. 1||(d)||Ques. 6||(b)|
|Ques. 2||(a)||Ques. 7||(a)|
|Ques. 3||(c)||Ques. 8||(c)|
|Ques. 4||(d)||Ques. 9||(a)|
|Ques. 5||(a)||Ques. 10||(d)|
NSO Sample Question Paper for Class 3 – Olympiad
Which Olympiad is best for Class 3?
Olympiad Exams for Class 3
How to prepare for Olympiad exam Class 3?
Solve Previous Year’s Papers: To gauge their readiness for Olympiad exams, all third-grade pupils must complete Olympiad exam previous year’s papers. Understanding the types of questions asked in Olympiads and their difficulty level can be gained by completing previous year’s exams.
How to crack NSO Olympiad?
Plan Your Time Wisely
- Use colour coding to mark up critical information for later use.
- Separate the subject into key areas that are connected or have a continuation.
- Write down some quick notes for a later revision.
- Learn key theorems by heart.
- Recognise and play to your abilities.
- Remain composed and patient..
Which Olympiad is best?
Olympiad Exams Conducted by SCO International Olympiad
- SCO International Artificial Intelligence Olympiad (SCO IAIO)
- SCO International Coding Olympiad (SCO ICO)
- SCO International English Olympiad (SCO IEO)
- SCO International General Knowledge Olympiad (SCO IGKO)
- SCO International Logical Reasoning Olympiad (SCO ILRO)
- SCO International Math Olympiad (SCO IMO)
- SCO International Science Olympiad (SCO ISO)
How many parts are there in the NSO Sample Question Paper for Class 3?
Ans: The Class 3 NSO Exam 2022 consists of 3 portions. Each will concentrate on a different area of the curriculum. For Class 3 NSO detailed syllabus click this link – https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/cbse/Class-3rd/Science
Are NSO Sample Question Paper for Class 3 are free to download?
Yes, you can download the Class 3 NSO Sample Question Paper for free. These NSO Sample Question Paper for Class 3 are available to students 24/7 in PDF format.
How many parts are there in the NSO Sample Question Paper 1 for Class 3?
The Class 3 NSO Exam 2022 consists of 3 portions. Each will concentrate on a different area of the curriculum.
Are NSO Sample Question Paper 1 for Class 3 are free to download?
Yes, you can obtain the NSO Sample Question Paper 1 for Class 3 . These NSO Sample Question Paper 1 for Class 3 are available to students 24/7 in PDF format.
How to prepare for Olympiad exam Class 3?
Solve Previous Year’s Papers: To gauge their readiness for Olympiad exams, all third-grade pupils must complete Olympiad exam previous year’s papers. Understanding the kind of questions asked in Olympiads and their degree of difficulty can be gained by solving prior years’ papers.