For a better performance, Download the NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 2, 2022 . It aids in improving your NSO Olympiad score. You will get access to no cost practise questions once you have finished the School Connect Online Olympiad registration process.
Click this link to get registered yourself: www.schoolconnectonline.com
The sample paper of NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 2 – 2022 was created by professionals to help students become familiar with the syllabus covered and the pattern/marking scheme used, which can then be used to help them create a sensible plan and strategy for exam preparation.
NSO Free Sample PDF Papers for Class 2 – Download
Guidelines for the Candidate
1. You will get additional ten minutes to fill up information about yourself on the OMR Sheet, before the start of the exam.
2. Write your Name, School Code, Class, Roll No. and Mobile Number clearly on the OMR Sheet and do not forget to sign it. We will share your marks / result and other information related to Olympiad exams on your mobile number.
3. The Question Paper comprises sections: reasoning, subjective, achiever’s section
4. All questions are compulsory. There is no negative marking. Use of calculator is not permitted.
5. There is only ONE correct answer. Choose only ONE option for an answer.
6. To mark your choice of answers by darkening the circles on the OMR Sheet, use HB Pencil or Blue / Black ball point pen only
7. Rough work should be done in the blank space provided in this booklet.
8. Return the OMR Sheet to the invigilator at the end of the exam.
9. Please fill in your personal details in the space provided on this page before attempting the paper.
1. Which organ in our body helps us to think?
Answer the following questions 2, 3 from the picture given below:-
2. Which is not the sense organ?
3. Which body part helps us in holding things?
4.Match the following:
|Column 1||Column 2|
- a-i, b-iii, c-iv, d.ii
- a-iii, b-ii, c-iv, d-i
- a-ii, b-iv, c-i, d-iii
- a-iv, b-i, c-iii, d-ii
5. I am an herbal plant in green colour. My leaves are edible. I am a —————
6.Choose the incorrect option given below:-
- Family in which father, mother, and their children live together is a nuclear family.
- Family in which grandparents, parents, and their children live together with their aunt and uncle and their children including family friends is Joint family.
- Grandparents spend time telling stories to their grandchildren.
- Family members always support each other. Even if you fight with your sister or brother, you should say sorry.
7. Children of our parent’s friends are called as our:
Answer the following questions 8 and 9 from the given picture below:
8. Which one is the expensive house?
- Pucca house
- Kutchcha house
9. House made up of glass, iron, wood, bricks, and cement.
- Pucca house
- None of these
10.Which food helps in building bones and muscles and growing tall and strong?
- Potatoes, Rice and Eggs
- Pulses, milk, and soyabean
- Paneer, Pulses, and Butter
- Sugar, fruits, and milk
SCO International Olympiad 2023
|Ques. 1||(d)||Ques. 6||(b)|
|Ques. 2||(a)||Ques. 7||(c)|
|Ques. 3||(b)||Ques. 8||(a)|
|Ques. 4||(b)||Ques. 9||(a)|
|Ques. 5||(a)||Ques. 10||(b)|
The NSO Science Olympiad Sample Question Paper and previous year question paper 2022 should be trusted by the students while they practice for the next Olympiad exam of NSO 2023OF School Connect. Students should practice these issues frequently to strengthen their areas of weakness. Successful outcomes will eventually come from persistent effort. This being said, students should attempt these tests and compete with a positive attitude. Wishing you all the best for the NSO Olympiad 2023. Keep achieving best of your life.
FAQs for NSO Olympiad
From where can I obtain NSO study materials?
A platform called School Connect Online is dedicated to helping students of all grades get better advice on how to prepare for the NSO exam. After registering using the link, students are given free and simple access to a variety of sample test questions, study guides, notes, and test papers in our platform. Also, students can easily download from SCO’s website. Students will benefit from being able to concentrate on concepts they find challenging.
Are NSO Sample Question Paper for Class 2 are free to download?
Yes, you may obtain NSO Sample Question Paper for Class 2 without charge. These NSO Sample Question Paper 2 for Class 2 are available to students 24/7 in PDF format by School Connect Olympiad
How many parts are there in the NSO Sample Question Paper 2 for Class 2?
The Class 2 NSO Exam 2022 consists of 3 portions. Each will concentrate on a different area of the curriculum. The preceding section discusses the complete Class 2 NSO syllabus for both levels.
How to Prepare For NSO Level 2 Olympiads the Right Way
a. Schedule Your Study Time Carefully!
b. Understand the format of your exam.
b. Gain Knowledge from an Olympic Expert.
d. Refrain from engaging in distracting activities.
f. Pay Attention to Common Topics.
f. How easy is NSO Olympiad?
g. NSO questions are difficult and test your ability to apply concepts to solve the problem. They are not simple conceptual questions. There are some questions in the NSO Question Paper that require careful examination; even if you understand the subject, you might not be able to figure out how to answer because the question seems challenging.
What is NSO Level 2?
For students in grades 3 through 12, the National Science Olympiad – NSO level 2 competition is held. The SCO International Olympiad has selected online centres where this exam is given. Students should not disregard the level 1 study material because the NSO level 2 syllabus is the same as the NSO level 1 Olympiad.