Class 1 NSO Sample Papers that can be downloaded with ease. To view or download the sample paper, kindly click the download icon below. You will benefit the most from these NSO Olympiad Sample Questions during your preparation.
Sample Papers for Class 1. Class 1 sample paper & practice questions for National Science Olympiad (NSO)
NSO Free Sample Papers Download Class 1 PDF
Guidelines for the Candidate
1. You will get additional ten minutes to fill up information about yourself on the OMR Sheet, before the start of the exam.
2. Write your Name, School Code, Class, Roll No. and Mobile Number clearly on the OMR Sheet and do not forget to sign it. We will share your marks / result and other information related to Olympiad exams on your mobile number.
3. The Question Paper comprises sections: reasoning, subjective, achiever’s section
4. All questions are compulsory. There is no negative marking. Use of a calculator is not permitted.
5. There is only ONE correct answer. Choose only ONE option for an answer.
6. To mark your choice of answers by darkening the circles on the OMR Sheet, use HB Pencil or Blue / Black ball point pen only
7. Rough work should be done in the blank space provided in this booklet.
8. Return the OMR Sheet to the invigilator at the end of the exam.
9. Please fill in your personal details in the space provided on this page before attempting the paper.
1. Ram, Neeraj, Pihu, Preeti, and Mohan are playing cricket. They are all using:
- ____________ to see the ball.
- ___________ to hold the bat.
- ___________ to run.
- ___________ to listen to each other.
- Eyes, hands, legs, ears
- Nose, head, ears, tongue
- Legs, hands, skin, eyes
- Ears, arms, legs, tongue
2. Solve the crossword given below and then choose the correct option:
- My mother cooks food here.
- We keep extra things in this room.
- We take baths here.
- We take a rest and sleep here.
- We make our guests sit here.
a. Bathroom, playground, kitchen, bedroom, storeroom
b. Kitchen, storeroom, bathroom, bedroom, drawing room
c. Bedroom, kitchen, drawing room, balcony, bathroom
d. Balcony, drawing room, bathroom, bedroom, storeroom
3. Observe one pair and choose the correct option to complete the second pair.
Night: Moon:: Day: _______
4. While traveling in a car, we should wear:
- seat belt
- both – helmet and seat belt
- all of these
6. Animals that live primarily on land are called ______ animals.
7. Rahul was walking on the road when he saw an old woman trying to cross a road. Should Rahul help her cross the road?
- Yes, definitely
- No, never
- May be
- Ask someone else to help her
8. Observe the pictures carefully, read the sentence, and choose the correct option.
When a ________ gets air, water and sunshine, a baby___________ comes out.
- Seed, plant
- Flower, leaf
- Fruit, flower
- Plant, seed
9. Moving air is called ____.
- All of these
10. Think what would have happened when Ali wore a sweater on a hot and sunny day. Choose the correct answer.
- He felt very hot
- He was sweating
- He was feeling itchy
- All of these
|Ques. 1||(a)||Ques. 6||(b)|
|Ques. 2||(b)||Ques. 7||(a)|
|Ques. 3||(d)||Ques. 8||(a)|
|Ques. 4||(b)||Ques. 9||(c)|
|Ques. 5||(b)||Ques. 10||(d)|
Are the NSO sample question papers for Class 1 free to download?
Sure, you can download the Class 1 NSO Sample Question Paper for free. This NSO Sample Question Paper for Class 1 is available to students 24/7 on the School Connect website in PDF format.
Is NSO Level 1 easy?
Level 1 questions are a little easier, more straightforward, and less challenging than level 2 questions, which will either be challenging or intricate and in-depth. So, it becomes crucial to have a firm grasp of your concepts. Your preparation is already halfway complete if your notions are simple.
Is NSO tough?
Students who can quickly identify and analyze the issues’ essential elements will be able to quickly solve the problems and thus succeed in the NSO.
How can I get full marks in NSO?
Practice NSO Previous Year Papers
Solving previous year’s question papers, sample papers, or practice tests is an excellent idea if you plan to take the NSO exam. It will not only help you understand the exam format and the types of questions, but it will also help you understand how quickly and how much time is spent on each question.
How many students give NSO every year?
Every year, almost 10 lakh students sign up for NSO. Only schools that have signed up with SCO are eligible to apply for NSO. The exam must be scheduled for a time that works for the school, and registration must be completed 30 days before the exam.
How to prepare class 1 kids for Olympiad?
You should use some top-notch class 1 Olympiad sample papers as a guide, and you should allow your child use them to practise well. Inform them about the OMR sheet: Students must complete OMR sheets in tests like Olympiads in order to respond to the questions. Students must pay close attention to the directions in order to fill out these forms appropriately.
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 1|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 2|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 3|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 4|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 5|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 6|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 7|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 8|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 9|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 10|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 11|
|NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 12|