class 2 NSO Sample Papers that can be downloaded with ease. To view or download the Sample paper, kindly click the download icon below. You will benefit the most from these NSO Olympiad Sample Questions during your preparation.
Free PDF of NSO Sample Question for Class 2
National Science Olympiad 2022-23 – Download free NSO Level 1 PDF Sample Papers for Class 2
Guidelines for the Candidate
1. You will get additional ten minutes to fill up information about yourself on the OMR Sheet, before the start of the exam.
2. Write your Name, School Code, Class, Roll No. and Mobile Number clearly on the OMR Sheet and do not forget to sign it. We will share your marks / result and other information related to Olympiad exams on your mobile number.
3. The Question Paper comprises sections: reasoning, subjective, achiever’s section
4. All questions are compulsory. There is no negative marking. Use of calculator is not permitted.
5. There is only ONE correct answer. Choose only ONE option for an answer.
6. To mark your choice of answers by darkening the circles on the OMR Sheet, use HB Pencil or Blue / Black ball point pen only
7. Rough work should be done in the blank space provided in this booklet.
8. Return the OMR Sheet to the invigilator at the end of the exam.
9. Please fill in your personal details in the space provided on this page before attempting the paper.
Answer the following questions 1 and 2 from the given picture below.
1.Which of the option has the qualities of all the three kinds of food?
2. Choose the incorrect option.
- Woollen clothes keep us warm in winters
- Nylon is a man-made fibre
- We wear acrylic made in summer
- Silk clothes are shiny and smooth
3. Choose the incorrect option.
- The Hindus pray in the temple and Bhagwat Gita is their holy book
- The Christians pray in church and their holy book is the Quran
- The Sikh pray in gurudwara and their holy book is the Guru Granth Sahib
- India is the land of many religions
Answer the following questions 4 and 5 from the picture given below:
4. Choose the correct upward sequence of the plant.
- Root, stem, flower, fruit, leaf
- Root, stem, fruit, flower, leaf
- Root, stem, fruit, leaf, flower
- Root, stem, leaf, flower, fruit
5. Who two are dependent on each other?
- Roots and stem
- Plants and animals
- Fruits and leaves
- Animal and fruits
6. Choose the incorrect statement:
- Moon reflects the light of the Sun
- Moon is smaller than Earth-size
- Stars are not there during the daytime
- The Earth has land, water, and air
7. Choose the incorrect statement.
- We get stamps from the post office
- Newspapers are mass communication
- Radio is a personal means of communication
- We post our letters in the letterbox
8. Which of the following is not run by an engine?
9. Which is the vehicle floats on water?
- All of these
10. What is important for crops?
- All of these
|Ques. 1||(d)||Ques. 6||(c)|
|Ques. 2||(c)||Ques. 7||(c)|
|Ques. 3||(b)||Ques. 8||(c)|
|Ques. 4||(c)||Ques. 9||(b)|
|Ques. 5||(d)||Ques. 10||(b)|