Download the Class 5 NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper – 2022 for a better performance. You perform better at the NSO Olympiad as a result. You can obtain free practice questions after enrolling in the Olympiad through School Connect Online.
Click this link to get registered yourself: www.schoolconnectonline.com
Professionals developed the NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 5, 2022 to aid students in familiarizing themselves with the material covered and the pattern/marking scheme used, which can then be used to assist them in developing a sensible plan and strategy for exam preparation.
NSO Free Sample PDF Papers for Class 5 – Download
Guidelines for the Candidate
1. You will get an additional ten minutes to fill up information about yourself on the OMR sheet before the start of the exam.
2. Write your name, school code, class, roll number, and mobile number clearly on the OMR sheet, and do not forget to sign it. We will share your marks / results, and other information related to Olympiad exams on your mobile number.
3. The Question Paper comprises sections: reasoning, subjective, achievers’ section
4. All questions are compulsory. There is no negative marking. Use of a calculator is not permitted.
5. There is only one correct answer. Choose only one option for an answer.
6. To mark your choice of answers by darkening the circles on the OMR Sheet, use HB Pencil or Blue / Black ball point pen only
7. Rough work should be done in the blank space provided in this booklet.
8. Return the OMR sheet to the invigilator at the end of the exam.
9. Please fill in your personal details in the space provided on this page before attempting the paper.
1. Match the following and then choose the correct option:
- A-b, B-c, C-d, D-a
- A-c, B-d, C-a, D-b
- A-d, B-c, C-b, D-a
- A-c, B-d, C-b, D-a
2. What are ‘A’ and ‘B’ in the following image?
- Filament, style
- Anther, ovary
- Receptacle, stigma
- Petal, sepal
3. Select the sentences if they are correct or incorrect. Then choose the correct option.
- The gram seed has two cotyledons and is called a dicotyledon.
B. Wheat is an example of dicotyledon seed.
- Sentence A is correct, sentence B is incorrect
- Sentence B is correct, sentence A is incorrect
- Both the sentences are correct
- Both the sentences are incorrect
4.Write (T) for true and (F) for false. Then choose the correct option.
- Crops grown in summer are Kharif crops……
- Dispersal of dandelion seeds is done by animals…….
- Farmers should irrigate the soil all the time….
- Crops should be protected against pests, animals, bacteria and fungi….
5.Match the following and then choose the correct option
|A||Insects||1||is an amphibian|
|B||A frog||2||is a reptile|
|C||Crocodiles||3||Have six legs|
|E||Turtles||5||are reptiles without legs|
- A-3, B-1, C-4, D- 5, E- 2
- A-2, B-1, C-4, D- 5, E- 2
- A-3, B-2, C-3, D- 4, E- 1
- A-3, B-2, C-4, D- 5, E- 1
6. These teeth belong to:
Which animal fits the following description?
The animal breathes through its skin in water. Have strong hind legs. Its younger one breathes through gills.
- Arctic Tern
8. Fill in the crossword based on the clues given. Then select the correct option.
- Sensory, mixed, motor, reflex, spinal
- Sensory, motor, mixed, reflex, spinal
- Mixed, sensory, motor, reflex, spinal
- Mixed, sensory, reflex, motor, spinal
9.Identify A, B and C parts of the eye:-
- Sclera, B- Pupil, C- Iris
- Iris, B- Retina, C- lens
- Pupil, B- Lens, C- Iris
- Lens, B- Iris, C- Pupil
10. Identify A,B,C,D from the given chart.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Vitamin D
- Vitamin B, Calcium, Vitamin D, Iodine
- Calcium, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin A
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Calcium, Iron
|Ques. 1||(b)||Ques. 6||(c)|
|Ques. 2||(b)||Ques. 7||(d)|
|Ques. 3||(a)||Ques. 8||(a)|
|Ques. 4||(b)||Ques. 9||(c)|
|Ques. 5||(a)||Ques. 10||(a)|
FAQs Olympiad Class 5
What is Olympiad exam for Class 5?
What is the Maths Olympiad for Class 5?
Exams like the Math Olympiad, administered by SCO International Olympiad, allow schoolchildren to demonstrate their skills and knowledge on a global scale. It is held in numerous schools across the nation.
How many questions are there in Olympiad Class 5?
The exam is an objective-type test consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions for Class 5.
Exam Pattern for Class 5 Olympiad Exam
The test for the level 1 competition lasts for 60 minutes. For classes 1 through 4, there are 35 objective-type (multiple-choice) questions, and for courses 5 through 12, there are 50 such questions.