Download the Class 9 NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper – 2022 for a better performance. You perform better at the NSO Olympiad as a result. You can obtain free practice questions after enrolling in the Olympiad through School Connect Online.
Click this link to get registered yourself: www.schoolconnectonline.com
Professionals developed the NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 9, 2022 to aid students in familiarizing themselves with the material covered and the pattern/marking scheme used, which can then be used to assist them in developing a sensible plan and strategy for exam preparation.
Olympiad Exam 2023
NSO Science Olympiad Previous Year Question Paper for Class 9 – Download
Guidelines for the Candidate
1. You will get additional ten minutes to fill up information about yourself on the OMR Sheet, before the start of the exam.
2. Write your Name, School Code, Class, Roll No. and Mobile Number clearly on the OMR Sheet and do not forget to sign it. We will share your marks / result and other information related to Olympiad exams on your mobile number.
3. The Question Paper comprises sections: reasoning, subjective, achievers’ section
4. All questions are compulsory. There is no negative marking. Use of calculator is not permitted.
5. There is only ONE correct answer. Choose only ONE option for an answer.
6. To mark your choice of answers by darkening the circles on the OMR Sheet, use HB Pencil or Blue / Black ball point pen only
7. Rough work should be done in the blank space provided in this booklet.
8. Return the OMR Sheet to the invigilator at the end of the exam.
9. Please fill in your personal details in the space provided on this page before attempting the paper.
Answer the following question 1 to 3 question from the following picture given below:
1: Identify R.
3. If T does not take place then-
- There will be no effect on Nitrogen cycle.
- There will be no replenishment of atmospheric nitrogen.
- The process of conversion of inorganic nitrogen into organic nitrogen will take place easily.
- Denitrification will occur easily.
4. In sixth grade, the science teacher asked the students to explain the relationship between kinetic energy and momentum. Four students (A, B, C, and D) gave the answer:
According to you who has given the correct answer?
5. A student took ice in a beaker and started heating the beaker on a low flame. He measured the temperature with a laboratory thermometer. He noticed that there was no change in the temperature. He asked his teacher about his observation.
Which of the following answers has his teacher given him?
- Latent heat of vaporization
- Latent heat of fusion
- Latent heat of evaporation
- Latent heat of sublimation
6. The universal gravitational constant is the force between two bodies of unit mass separated by a unit distance. Because of this universal law of gravitational force:
So, the value of G depends upon:
- Temperature of two bodies
- Distance between two bodies
- Medium between two bodies
- None of these
7. If a few substances are arranged in decreasing order of ‘force of attraction’ between their particles, which one of the following represents the correct arrangement?
- Nitrogen, water, and sugar
- Air, sugar, and oil
- Salt, juice, and air
- Water, water vapor, and ice
8. Identify X and Y in given figure:
- X -Macrophage, Y- Collagen Fibres
- X- Plasma cell, Y- Macrophage
- X-Collagen Fibres, Y- Macrophage
- X- Macrophage, Y- Plasma cell
9. One method to get maximum benefit from the piece of land, operated as a unit for the production of agriculture product, farmer use different patterns of growing crops is crop rotation.
One method for this mixed cropping. Farmer uses the following combination of crops for mixed cropping.
- Soya bean and Maize
- Corn and Coco Pea
- Rice and Wheat
- Carrot and Peas
10. We can liquify gas by _____________ temperature and __________ pressure.
- Increasing Temperature, Decreasing Pressure
- Decreasing temperature, Increasing Pressure
- Increasing Temperature, Increasing Pressure
- Decreasing Temperature, Decreasing pressure
|Ques. 1||(c)||Ques. 6||(d)|
|Ques. 2||(a)||Ques. 7||(c)|
|Ques. 3||(c)||Ques. 8||(a)|
|Ques. 4||(b)||Ques. 9||(d)|
|Ques. 5||(b)||Ques. 10||(b)|
FAQS FOR NSO OLYMPIAD CLASS 9
How many questions are there in NSO Olympiad for Class 9?
The NSO class 9 test consists of three portions with a combined 50 questions and 150 marks.
How to prepare for NSO Class 9?
How To Prepare For NSO:
- Understand the pattern of NSO: You can visit the official website to learn the exam pattern for you corresponding class. www.schoolconnectonline.com
- Understand the standard of questions – Get access to free learning materials provided by School Connect Olympiad.
- Know the relevant online available practice questions and learning materials
- Practice sample papers: Register Now to School Connect Olympiad for free sample papers.
- Practice previous year papers from School Connect Online.
Which Olympiad exam is best for Class 9?
For class 9, which Olympiad is best? For students enrolled in classes 1 to 12, the School Connect – National Science Olympiad (NSO) is an outstanding and well-respected test that is administered on a National and International -level basis.
How to crack NSO Olympiad?
Practice NSO Previous Year Papers – You can get a good sense of the format of the exam, the time allotted for it, and the kind of questions offered by completing the NSO Previous Year Papers and sample papers. You’ll be able to organise your time more effectively and improve your problem-solving skills as a result.
How to get first rank in class 9?
Setting study goals based on your subject will help you outscore your classmates. Organize your study time, take tests for each subject on a regular basis and avoid distractions that take a toll on your productivity. Performing all these practices will help you obtain the best grade.
How to score 95 in class 9?
You need to practice well in order to achieve a 95% or higher.