The most crucial topic in any class is English. Seeks to guarantee that students have their best grasp of English. Learning and excelling in English is very vital for every student, not just for academics. The English Olympiad’s goal is to improve students’ English abilities. The only purpose of School Connect Olympiads is to help students with their fundamentals and principles. English Olympiad is also. The English Olympiad gives students’ grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and sentence structure improvement top priority. English Olympiad – IEO Exam
Benefits of English Olympiad
Today’s students have the option of learning at their own pace thanks to the availability of online courses and olympiads.
These tests promote independent study, which benefits pupils in their daily lives. It encourages them to regularly assess their development.
Olympiads help pupils prepare for upcoming tournaments. It helps you become well-versed in the types of queries that are asked.
Students in the higher education system are expected to take part in numerous admission exams at the national level and do well on them.
How to register?
To register yourself in International English Olympiad (IEO) click olympiad registration-
- Class: You need to be a student in Classes 1 to 12 to be eligible for this exam.
- Boards: You must be a student of SSC, ICSE or CBSE boards.
- Qualifying for second level examination:
The top 5% of students (class-wise) also benchmark percentile score who appear for the first level exam.
Class toppers from each participating school; where at least 10 students participate and score a minimum of 50%.
- Year of attempt: As long as you’re a student enrolled in any of Classes 1 to 12, you can apply for International Olympiad
- Number of attempts: You can only attempt one time in a year for any olympiad with 2 qualifying stages.
- Year of attempt: As long as you’re a student enrolled in any of Classes 1 to 12, you can apply for International Olympiad once in every academic year.
How to prepare for IEO Exam?
- For english olympiad, the first thing students need to do is learn basics. Of course that goes for every other subject too. But for english, basic means grammar.
- The students should have good command over grammatical rules and revise them thoroughly
- Practice everyday.
- Learn 5-10 new words and their synonyms everyday.
- Do sample papers
- Do workbooks and practice sheets of different topics to stay at your A game.
Other Olympiads you can register for:
|IEO Class 1|
|IEO Class 2|
|IEO Class 3|
|IEO Class 4|
|IEO Class 5|
|IEO Class 6|
|IEO Class 7|
|IEO Class 8|
|IEO Class 9|
|IEO Class 10|
|IEO Class 11|
|IEO Class 12|