Olympiad are organized by School Connect Online from class K-12 to check their progress at different levels. Either the exams are for subjects math and science or other subjects such as English, Hindi, artificial intelligence or coding. They not only helps children in preparing for the competitions but also give a self-analysis of their pace of learning
At school connect online we provide students with the opportunity to learn, compete and achieve at the same time. Different olympiads at different levels are conducted for all classes to keep track of how students, classes, and schools are doing on an academic level.
List of Olympiad exams
- IMO– International Maths Olympiad
- International Artificial Intelligence (AI) Olympiad
- ICoO– International Coding Olympiad
- ISO-International Science Olympiad
- International STEM Olympiad
Why should we enroll in Olympiads?
Competing with students from different schools, boars and even countries is one of the many benefits olympiads have to offer
- Understand basics: An MCQ-based test to make you read and learn the syllabus in detail. Every question needs understanding of topic and concept as whole instead of some subjective questions that students learn and write without understanding.
- Practice more: provided with tons of sample paper this olympiad makes you practice questions and exam pattern again and again. It’ll also help in boosting your school exams scores.
- Time management: Practicing sample paper more and more along with doing mock papers can make you well prepared to do the exams within the given time.
- Motivation to study thoroughly: The awards and merits of the olympiad give students the extrinsic motivation they need to study for exams and this olympiad.
- Boost confidence
- Adds to your school achievement
- Makes it easy for further exams
Benefits of School Connect Online Olympiads –
- The best disciplined e-learning portal with Read, Practice, Test and Analysis flow.
- Mock Tests to practice real exam like situation.
- 70,000+ non repeating Questions for students to prepare for Olympiad Exam with CBSE followed syllabus.
- Participating students will get exposure to analytical based questions.
- First time in any Olympiad, School Connect give students an opportunity to analyze the questions with solution post Olympiad exam.
- Reading notes to students with best learning linked videos.
- Teachers of School can see the learning flow of students and their performance.
- A single window view report of the entire school’s performance. With Lesson Plan/Class Plan driven learning progress.
Free Learning support from School Connect Online
|1||Practice Questions||Study Materials|
|2||Chapter wise||Reading Notes|
|3||Mock Tests||Free Videos|
|4||Maths Reasoning||Learning Platform|
|5||Achievers Practice questions||Performance Update|
|6||Sample Papers||Competition Update|
Tips and Tricks to Study for Olympiad Exam for class 12
- First, understand the topic and your subject. second, practice it everyday. CONSISTENTLY.
- Attempt as many conceptual questions on the derivations as you can. This will give you a better understanding of the subject.
- Make sure you keep a track of time solving sample papers as it will help you better manage time during the exam.
- Solve as many class sample papers you can, but try to solve at least 3-4 completely. Practice past year question papers, Mock Tests and Competitive exam questions
- Look for new questions on similar context from previous year’s question papers, sample papers and other model test papers.
- Revise your notes and formulas and the definition of difficult terms helps a lot while last minute preparation. Keep a few lists of topics separately for quick revision and it must contain the important formulae, derivations and important definitions.
School Connect Online is supporting students with free Practice Questions, Mock Tests, Learning Notes and linked videos. School Connect Online Olympiad is first to give instant solution of Olympiad exam for the self analysis by the students.
Important Links for
|Class 1||Science Olympiad Class 1|
|Class 2||Science Olympiad Class 2|
|Class 3||Science Olympiad Class 3|
|Class 4||Science Olympiad Class 4|
|Class 5||Science Olympiad Class 5|
|Class 6||Science Olympiad Class 6|
|Class 7||Science Olympiad Class 7|
|Class 8||Science Olympiad Class 8|
|Class 9||Science Olympiad Class 9|
|Class 10||Science Olympiad Class 10|
|Class 11||Science Olympiad Class 11|
|Class 12||Science Olympiad Class 12|
|Class 1||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 1|
|Class 2||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 2|
|Class 3||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 3|
|Class 4||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 4|
|Class 5||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 5|
|Class 6||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 6|
|Class 7||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 7|
|Class 8||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 8|
|Class 9||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 9|
|Class 10||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 10|
|Class 11||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 11|
|Class 12||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 12|