While gearing up for your examination preparation, you don’t want yourself to lag behind in the race at any given point in time. However, to have a precise idea of what your exam paper will look like. The best way is to thoroughly go through the NSO Class5 previous year papers.
Olympiad Preparation: How to ace Olympiads?
IMO Previous Year Papers Class 5
Previous Year Papers are the actual reliable papers for your preparation because they have been used in the last terms. They give you a required insight into what kind of questions can be asked.
Moreover, what would be the level of difficulty and how to manage your time. You gain experience concerning the exams and the questions appearing on the examination. Each NSO Question Paper is bifurcated into 3 sections :
The syllabus of NSO i.e National Science Olympiad is bifurcated into three sections. However, Each standard has its individual exam starting from class 1st to class 12th. This division is done in order to make sure that the representation is easy-to-find. The sub-topics are distributed strictly in accordance with the standard in which your child is. Moreover, the Mock Tests and Sample Papers are also provided to you for smooth preparation.
- 1st Section deals with Logical Reasoning in which the questions are related to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- 2nd Section is your Science section which encompasses all the relevant topics and sub-topics.
- The 3rd Section is titled as Achievers section. This section consists of Higher Order Thinking Questions and it is prescribed to move to this section only after completion of your previous two sections.
NSO Class5 Syllabus
1: Patterns, Analogy and Classification, Water Images, Coding-Decoding, Geometrical Shapes, Mirror Images, Direction Sense Test, Embedded Figures, Ranking Test, Alphabet Test, Puzzle Test, and Logical Sequence of Words.
2: Animals, Earth and Universe, Human Body and Health, Natural Resources and Indian Heritage, Matter and Materials, Plants, Pollution and Calamities, Force and Energy.
3: Higher Order Thinking Questions. Moreover, the Syllabus is as per the Section – 2.
Benefits of the NSO Class5 Previous Year Papers:
- You will get an understanding of the examination question paper.
- The Previous Year Papers give an idea of the sections coming in the main exam.
- It gives the sketch of the type of questions asked in every section.
- Moreover, you will get a hint of what will be coming in the question paper.
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/