Rank Predictor of JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced rank predictor is a useful tool for candidates who want to know certain information about their ranks and whether they will be eligible to get admission into their desired colleges or not. The rank predictor tool for JEE Advanced has been specially designed to help candidates estimate their rank based on the scores that they achieve in the examination.
Study with the School Connect Online, for more click here to register now click
However, candidates have to know that the ranks generated from the tool is only a tentative one and not the final rank. The official ranks will be given by the exam authority after the declaration of the results.
How to Calculate The Score And Rank?
While we are using the tool to predict the estimated rank, candidates can actually calculate the scores even before the announcement of results. How? The exam conducting body usually releases the answer key for JEE Advanced 2019 exam which candidates can refer to and tally the scores.
- The JEE Advanced answer key link will be provided on the official website. Click and download the answer sheet.
- Compare the responses by following the official marking scheme.
- Calculate the score and remember the marks obtained.
After getting the total, they can use the rank predictor tool.
Steps For Using JEE Advanced Rank Predictor Tool
The following steps can be used to generate the rank.
- Click on the given link (will be updated shortly) for the rank predictor.
- Register using valid credentials.
- Once the registration is complete, candidates can log in to the tool page where they will have to enter their registration number and their expected scores for the 2019 JEE Advanced exam.
- The tool will now calculate the expected AIR for JEE Advanced considering the data that is provided.
- The result will then be displayed on the screen.
What Are The Benefits Of Using JEE Advanced Rank Predictor Tool?
Even though the rank is just an estimated one, the tool offers several benefits to the candidates.
- Using the tool, candidates will know their estimated ranks even before the official announcements. They can be well prepared for the final results.
- Candidates can compare the ranks and plan accordingly for getting admission into their preferred colleges.
- In essence, candidates will get deeper insights into where they stand amidst the competition.
Previous Year Qualifying Marks For JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced previous year qualifying marks are provided below for different categories of candidates. What are the qualifying marks? These are the minimum marks that candidates should score in JEE Advanced to get admissions into different IITs.
The minimum marks for each subject along with overall aggregate marks for the exam conducted in 2018, 2017, and 2016 are given below.
|Category||Minimum Marks in Each Subject||Overall Least Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list||12||12||13||90||126||75|
|OBC PwD NCL||6||6||07||45||64||38|
|Scheduled Tribe PwD||6||6||07||45||64||38|
|Scheduled Caste PwD||6||6||07||45||64||38|
JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank
After concluding the analysis of the results of the previous years, exam pattern and marking schemes our experts have developed an approximate range of JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank. Candidates can also refer to the data given below to know or calculate their expected rank.
|Marks Range Out Of 360||Expected Ranks (Approx)|
|155 Marks to 154 Marks||4700 to 4800|
|163 Marks to 162 Marks||3900 to 4000|
|172 Marks to 170 Marks||3100 to 3200|
|177 Marks to 175 Marks||2700 to 2800|
|191 Marks to 189 Marks||1900 to 2000|
|200 Marks to 197 Marks||1500 to 1600|
|212 Marks to 209 Marks||1100 to 1200|
|230 Marks to 224 Marks||700 to 800|
|285 Marks to 279 Marks||100 to 200|
|335 Marks to 308 Marks||10 to 50|
JEE Advanced 2019 Result
The JEE Advanced 2019 result will be announced by IIT Roorkee which is the exam conducting body for the entrance exam. Reportedly, the results will be announced on June 14 in an online mode. Notably, the results will be available for download from the website and no physical copy will be provided or sent by post.
Frequently Asked Questions On JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
1. How is the JEE Advanced rank calculated?
The total marks scored in JEE Advanced Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be used to prepare the JEE Advanced rank list.
2. Is there any waiting list for the rank list?
No, there is no waiting list.
3. What happens when two candidates have the same JEE (Advanced) aggregate marks. How will the ranks be determined?
If the aggregate marks are the same, then a tie-breaking policy will be used for determining the ranks.
Following policies are used:
Candidates having higher positive marks will be awarded a higher rank.
Higher rank will be given to the candidate with higher marks in Mathematics.
Similarly, if the ties still persist, higher rank will be awarded to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Physics.
If the tie cannot be broken then finally the candidates will be assigned the same rank.
4. Are there any provisions for candidates qualifying in more than one category?
Candidates who qualify in more than one category will mostly be considered in all of the categories that they belong to.
5. Is it mandatory to write Paper-1 and Paper-2 in JEE Advanced?
Yes, it is compulsory for candidates to write both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Other National and International Level Olympiads
|AI Olympiad||International Artificial Intelligence Olympiad 2020-21|
|Coding Olympiad||International Coding Olympiad 2020-21|
|IMO||International Maths Olympiad 2020-21|
|ISO||International Science Olympiad 2020-21|
|KVPY||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
|Artificial Intelligence Olympiad||International Artificial Intelligence Olympiad|
|Maths Olympiad||International Maths Olympiad|
|Science Olympiad||International Science Olympiad|
|Coding and Learning Olympiad||International Coding Olympiad|
JEE and NEET important links
Overview of Online Learning :
|Overview of Schooling in 2030|
|Role of technology in revolutionizing education|
|Activity of Students during remote learning|
|Attendance management for schools keeps operations seamless|
CBSE Artificial Intelligence (AI) Syllabus
Learn with best notes, free videos, practice questions and mock tests with School Connect Online
For free demo click here
School Connect Online Blog Site –https://bestlearns.in/