JEE exam is split into a two stage exam- JEE Mains and JEE Advance. The aspirants who clear JEE Main and acquire higher AIR can either pick colleges according to the rank they achieve (except IITs) in India. Or they can even attempt for JEE advance if they aspire to get admission in the IITs. JEEs is taken into account one amongst the toughest exams to crack. Joint examination for engineering and architecture. Cracking these exams can get you into the foremost prestigious engineering colleges like IITs, NITs and GFITs and other engineering colleges.
This is the first stage of JEE is the JEE mains exam. After clearing the JEE Mains which is conducted by National Testing agency (NTA). The exam is conducted in four phases throughout the year in online mode.
JEE Advances 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination Advanced|
|Conducted By||NTA -National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2800 Rupees [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|No. of seats||11278|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
Download PDF of JEE Mains syllabus 2022 with detailed topics
How to fill JEE Advanced form?
JEE Advanced application form are supposed to be filled online in 4 steps (Exam registration, the filing of student’s and academic details, uploading the desired documents and online or offline payment of the appliance fee). The JEE Advanced form once submitted can not be edited and any mistake within the form may lead to its rejection, therefore, the applicants are advised to fill all the main points very carefully can be filled online in 4 steps (Exam registration, the filing of personal and academic details, uploading the required documents and online or offline payment of the application fee)
Here are the detailed procedure of how to fill JEE Advance form with no mistake.
It is the second stage of the JEE which is for aspirants who clear JEE Mains. JEE advance because the name, is that the advance level entrance after the JEE Mains. Sometimes there may well be questions that are tricky and thought-provoking. a sensible preparation strategy must always be followed. Try avoiding memorization the maximum amount as possible and develop a clearer understanding of concepts.
Download JEE Advanced Syllabus PDFs
JEE candidates can also download the JEE Advanced syllabus PDFs below.
Getting a complete overview of the JEE syllabus has several benefits. We will look at them below:
- Going through the syllabus will help candidates to get a sense of insight into the important topics for JEE Advanced exam, chapters and more.
- They will also get an inspiration of the exam pattern, weightage of marks, styles of questions, duration of the exam, etc.
- Students will have more control over their learning.
- Get information about the course objectives.
- Details about JEE reference materials.
How to prepare for JEE Advance?
JEE Advance is full of difficult question which need practice and conceptual understanding.
- Practice Questions from physics chemistry and math everyday.
- Study smart instead of being a bookworm and spending hours learning nothing
- give equal time and dedication to all the syllabus- nothing is less important.
- Practice application based and HOTs questions more.
- do sample papers and mock test to practice
- Learn to manage time during exam
- Practice the previous year paper for last 5-10 years.