The purpose of the English Olympiad for Class 2 is to develop a student’s potential at the moment. The test requires that you respond to the questions in the allotted time. According to how well the student performed, they are assigned grades. However, the English Olympiad questions for class 2 will be a little more challenging. They can have problems that are more challenging than the ones in the class 2 syllabus. This article is all about IEO Class 2 Chapter 7: Conjunction.
IEO Class 2 Chapter 7: Conjunctions Detailed Notes
Conjunctions are words that link together many concepts. Conjunction, then, is a word that connects nouns, verbs, or phrases.
AND: AND is a term for phrases or clauses that are read collectively. When two assertions are similar, the conjunction “and” is used to demonstrate adding.
Example: In the park, Sia and Ria are having fun.
But – a contrasting idea is demonstrated.
Example: As an illustration, Rohit is smart whereas Ravi is boring.
OR – used to imply that just one possibility can be achieved between the two.
Example: Ravi or Mohan has done this.
BECAUSE – Because is a word used to explain why something is done.
Example: Because of his illness, he chose not to attend school.
How to prepare for IEO?
- The first step in preparing for the English Olympiad is for pupils to grasp the fundamentals of the language. Of course, the same is true for any other subject. However, in English, the term “basic” refers to grammar.
- Students should be well-versed in grammatical principles and thoroughly revise them.
- Every day, practice.
- Every day, learn 5-10 new words and their synonyms.
- Prepare example papers
- Do workbooks and practice sheets on many topics to remain on top of your game.
You can also register for the following Olympiads:
International Science Olympiad
School Connect Online offers olympiads such as:
1. National Science Olympiad (NSO)
2. International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
4. Artificial Intelligence Olympiad.
Prepare for your Olympiad coaching with the School Connect Olympiad by interacting with one of the greatest educators from IIT, NIT, as well as other institutions!
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/