Physics class 10 syllabus for both the terms i.e. TERM I and TERM II is as follows:
Physics class 10 Syllabus Term I
|Light – Reflection and Refraction|
Reflection of light by curved surfaces Images formed by spherical mirrors, the center of curvature, principal axis, principal focus, focal length, mirror formula (Derivation not required), magnification.Refraction; Laws of refraction, refractive index.Refraction of light by the spherical lens; Image formed by spherical lenses; Lens formula (Derivation not required); Magnification. Power of a lens.
The human eye and colorful world
|Refraction of light through a prism, dispersion of light, scattering of light, applications in daily life.|
Physics class 10 syllabus (Term II)
|Chapter Name|| |
|Effects of Current|| |
Electric current, potential difference & electric current. Ohm’s law; Resistance, Resistivity, Factors on which the resistance of a conductor depends. Series combination of resistors, parallel combination of resistors and its applications in daily life. Heating effect of electric current and its applications in daily life. 7. Electric power, Interrelation between P, V, I, and R.
|Magnetic Effects of Current|
1. Magnetic field, field lines, field due to a current-carrying conductor, field due to current carrying coil or solenoid; 2. Force on the current-carrying conductor, 3. Fleming’s Left-Hand Rule, 4. Electric Motor, 5. Electromagnetic induction. 6. The induced potential difference, 7. Induced current. 8. Fleming’s Right Hand Rule.
Books to prefer For Class 10 Science
The CBSE’s important recommendation is NCERT Books.
However, along with the declaration of the 10th standard Science Syllabus, the officials have also disclosed the list of prescribed books for Class 10 Science along with its publications:
- Science – Textbook for Class X – NCERT Publication
- Assessment of Practical Skills in Science – Class X – CBSE Publication
- Laboratory Manual- Science -Class X, NCERT Publication
- Exemplar Problem Class X – NCERT Publication
Process of checking online Class 10 Syllabus 2021-22?
1. Firstly, you have to visit the official website of CBSE.
2. secondly, you have to tab on Syllabus on the home page.
3. After that, you have to select your subject and your syllabus will open up.
4. Then you have to save the syllabus download it too.
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/