National Talent Search Examination is conducted all over the country to dig out the talent hiding inside the students of the 10th standard. This talent is detected by the two stages titled, State Level as Stage I moving further to the second stage i.e National Level.
The intention behind this two-tier exam is to acknowledge students with some hidden talent and who have a distinctive aptitude for Sciences, Mathematics, Social Sciences, and questions based on Analytical Reasoning.
The stage-I of NTSE 2020-2021 was held on the 14/Feb/2021, stage II of NTSE 2020-2021 which was scheduled for 13 of June 2021 (Postponed)
NTSE Stage II Previous year papers- MAT
NTSE Stage 2 MAT Previous year Papers help the candidate to analyze their power of reasoning, the ability of thinking, judging ability, evaluate or discriminate, sense of visualizing in the space, spatial orientation, etc.
These NTSE Stage II previous year papers have a plethora of questions, like analogies, classification, series, pattern perception, hidden figures, coding-decoding, block assembly, problem-solving, etc.
NTSE Stage II Previous year papers- SAT
Scholastic Ability Test (SAT) examines students on the basis of academic knowledge, reading skills, application skills, etc. SAT has two parts – Language Test and Science, Social Science & Mathematics.
Eligibility criteria for Stage II
- Parameters of eligibility for Stage II is that it is mandatory for candidates to score above 80% in the State level exam.
- Approx. 4000 students sit as contenders of the NTSE Stage-II (National Level) all over the country.
- Students securing the minimum marks in the examination i.e. required for Stage II will also be qualified for the scholarship program.
Process of selection
- Stage I that denotes State Level Exam of NTSE: selections are done by States/UTs and
- Stage II that denotes National Level Exam of NTSE: those students who have qualified Stage I, will be eligible to show their skills further in the Stage-II examination, conducted by NCERT.
Mark required for qualifying
Qualifying marks for students belonging from the General category is 40% in each exam and for candidates who represent the SC, ST, PH is 35% in each paper.
Furthermore, the Language Test Qualifying exam and marks secured in Language Test will not be considered for final merit.
One thought on “NTSE Stage II previous year papers”
[…] NTSE Stage II previous year papers […]