NTSE SCHOLARSHIPS AND THEIR BENEFITS
The prime motive of the NTSE examination is to provide scholarships to deserving candidates who aspire to acquire higher-level education in Science or Social Studies stream.
These scholarships will provide a splash of ease on some of your financial concerns. As a result, you will get more time to study, access to more knowledge, and secure good marks. Aspirants can avail NTSE scholarship award based on the aggregate of students in both stages of the exam.
Moreover Rs. 2000 per month to students for graduation and higher-level studies by the Indian government.
Rs. 1250 per month to the students of 11th and 12th standard
Rs. 2000 per month
For graduation and acquiring higher education by the Indian government
Perks of the NTSE scholarship
- NTSE scholars get the following perks in addition to the above mentioned:
- Great preference to NTSE scholars in NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam
- NTSE scholars are granted 15 seats in IIIT-Hyderabad which is regarded as equivalent to IIT-Bombay.
- The NTSE scholarship serves as a step towards easy Foreign University admissions.
- Effective impression on various Public and Private sector Jobs.
- Bonus marks are given to NTSE aspirants who clear NTSE by IIIT-Delhi, an Engineering College that comes under Delhi Government.
Basic Requirements for availing NTSE Scholarships
- The candidate should pursue specified courses in Science, Social Sciences, Engineering, and Medical streams only and should be eager to pursue higher-level education but in India only.
- Candidates should maintain a good code of conduct in their school and continue their higher education in the future.
- An aspirant should regularly attend the school, do not take leaves unless it is urgent, and inform the authorities before doing so.
- The candidates should not be employed in any of the jobs, didn’t have any salary or have any income source, and should be attentive students.
- The candidates getting fee subsidy and accommodation /fee waivers/ one-time grants/are eligible for NTSE Scholarship
- Candidates must secure passing marks in all the subjects of their course in the first attempt itself. In case they fail in any of the major subjects, their scholarship will revoke.