Science Olympiad Sample Papers
School Connect Online with support and mentorship of CIIE – IIM Ahmadabad is in a mission to create best affordable learning solutions which are accessible to all students with seamless academic excellence.Science Olympiad Questions
School Connect Online is one of the best Olympiads in India which is supporting students and K-12 schools in India and Abroad with below listed supports –
1) International Artificial Intelligence (AI) Olympiad
2) International Coding Olympiad
3) International Maths Olympiad
4) International Science Olympiad
5) International STEM Olympiad
School Connect Online supporting students with one of best and creatively designed disciplined learning platform, which helps students with reading with notes and best available free videos, unlimited opportunity to best practice questions, mock tests with final performance assessment.
The content of School Connect Online is meticulously prepared by the academic experts and research scholars to provide easy to understand learning materials and an easily followed process to create a self organized learning environment.
Practice Unlimited with School Connect with –
- Online Chapter-wise Practice and Tests: The modus operandi to have a learning and practice concept by attempting every chapters with every topics has progressive levels of test in increasing order of difficulty-level.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP): As you learn more and more topics during the preparation cycle, it is imperative to practice and test all topics to memorise them thoroughly
- Online Test Series (OTS): Time Management, Preparation and Proper Exam Management with error free environment. It’s an essential tool for the success in any exams.
In school Olympiad Exams has become the most important academic activity which is conducted by many recognized companies in India.
School Connect Online which is funded and incubated by Start Up Oasis an initiative of CIIE IIM Ahmadabad is one of leading company support students with this level of exams.
Participating Classes in Science Olympiad – Grade 1 to 12 participate in science olympiad exams.
Science Olympiad is conducted at Two Levels:
Level 1 and 2
Level 1: Level 1 is the initial level or entry level of Science Olympiad exam, which takes place at the school premises during the school .
Science Olympiad Sample Papers for Class 1 to 12
Science Olympiad Exam and its dates for the year 2021-22
|Subject||Participating Classes||Exam Date||Mode of Exam||Offline/Online Exam Day||Time Duration|
|International Science Olympiad (ISO)||Class 1 to 12||26th November 2021||Online/Offline||Friday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Science Olympiad (ISO)||Class 1 to 12||27th November 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Science Olympiad (ISO)||Class 1 to 12||29th November 2021||Online/Offline||Monday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Science Olympiad (ISO)||Class 1 to 12||30th November 2021||Online/Offline||Tuesday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
Science Olympiad Sample Papers
Preparations for Science Olympiad Exam
This is very important to know the process to prepare for Science Olympiad Exams –
Science Olympiad Syllabus
Before the start to preparation of Science Olympiad Exams, it’s important to know the syllabus which is prescribed by exam conducting organization.
School Connect Online syllabus is designed to create a standard learning curriculum which can be followed by students of almost all boards.
Knowing the syllabus well helps in deciding which topics should be given more time to prepare and which should be given less time.
Create a Study Plan
After knowing the syllabus, candidates should prepare a study plan for the preparation. It is important to plan out the vast to make sure that every topic is covered during preparation.
Understanding the Exam Pattern Well
Apart from knowing the syllabus, knowing the exam pattern is a crucial step for preparation. The exam pattern of Science Olympiad will help you in understanding thoroughly the structure of the exam. It gives a clear understanding of the blueprint of the exam.
Take Tests Regularly
Candidates should keep practicing sample papers and solve previous years’ question papers regularly. School Connect provides a learning platform to all students preparing for Science Olympiad.
Why Student Should Consider Taking Part in Science Olympiad?
It is important to know why student should to take part in Science Olympiad,
- Competitive Exams such as Science Olympiad help to improve your skills, analytical and other important academic insights helping you further to determine right career for future.
- Science Olympiad aims to improve your confidence and exam phobia to many, as the exam always supported by certificates and other awards.
- Olympiad students are ranked as per the marks received in 2 levels, which also help students to see competition outside school from their early age.
- Science Olympiad give students an understanding for their position in School, district, zone, national and international level.
- After every exam schools are provided with consolidated performance overview which gives the misconception analysis to study the academic gap.
Why is it Important to Practice Science Olympiad Sample Papers?
For studying and comprehending patterns, Science Olympiad sample papers are the most beneficial thing to go to that specializes in the latest pattern of the questions that come in exams. You can practice and learn from school connect online platform.
Where the strudent will get unlimited option to practice questions and mock test to the final assessment of the preparation.
Exam Pattern and Marking scheme Science Olympiad
The students of School Connect Olympiad will get challenging questions to analyse the elements of logical reasoning, analytical skill, STEM and case studies.
Login to school connect online platform to analyse the pattern of questions asked in Science Olympiad Exam,for demo click
Thus the question paper is 150 to 180 marks in total, different for classes from classes 1 to 7 and for classes 8 to 12. In the exam each questions has +3 marks. Stage 1 is a entry level exam which has +3 marking each questions, stage 2 is the final Olympiad exam with +3 marking with -1(Negative mark) each questions for classes between 6th to 12th ,Stage 2 for the students from classes 3 to 5 has no negative marking each questions,and for each right answer +3 mark is their.