E-learning of School Connect Online is the check step in an educational system which provides a better learning experience to kids. With current lockdown due to pandemic, online learning is slowly becoming the need of the hour.Reasons Why Online Learning is More Effective
E-learning of is the key to learn from home
Children are curious and always seek. Today’s kid wants to know what is really happening around them irrespective of whether its science, politics or geographical. They need relevant, mobile information, self-paced and personalized content. The conventional education system might not be able to provide today’s children with the right education they seek. With the outbreak of the pandemic, schools have been shut down and kids need to learn from home. Educators, parents and students are concerned about the educational processes in the time of lockdown.Reasons Why Online Learning is More Effective
School Connect Online, one of the leading providers of online educational tools for children and educators has an analytical look at the advantages of online learning.
Online education enables kids to learn in between responsibilities and commitments by engaging themselves in intriguing multimedia learning content, practice questions and Mock Test.
Kids can now learn at the comfort of home at a convenient time. They don’t have to travel anywhere to study, they can simply log in to the virtual campus from the comfort of their own home.
Online education is a boon for such students. Online courses are much cheaper and help them to learn their interest in their comfort and convenience. Additional to this, online learning (e-learning) helps to improve understanding, learn new skills and gain valuable qualifications for children.Reasons Why Online Learning is More Effective
- Online learning can be done by anyone at any time irrespective of space and time. With the advent of the digital medium, contents can be accessed at any time, discussed and shared. Online educational courses can be taken by children, office goers and housewives. The lockdown time due to the pandemic is an ideal time to start an online course.
- The learner has the privilege to access the content unlimited number of times, unlike classroom teaching. Children can do a comprehensive revision at the time of exam using the online course material. Children can listen to lectures any number of time until they completely understand the subject.
- A prime benefit of learning online is that it makes sure that you are in sync with the latest updates on the subject. This enables the learner to access updated content whenever they want it. eLearning provides quick and updated delivery of lessons. This reduces the learning time for children considerably compared to the traditional learning processes.
- Many courses taught through the conventional educational system struggle to retain students to complete the course duration. Online courses can be completed without the fear of losing classes, in accordance with the student’s interest. Studies show that retention rates are between 25% to 60%. With engaging content, students can stick to the course through its duration and successfully complete them.
- Frequent assessment in online courses can enable learners to understand and implement the subject more effectively. Regular short tests can improve student engagement. Harvard studies observed that regular tests halved student distraction, tripled note-taking and students’ overall retention of the content improved. More assessment can help tutors and parents to keep a track on children’s progress which can help them to guide children when needed.
- Online education gathers information and data for learners to better understand future needs. Tutors and educators have the scope to reach the right students and provide them with the right learning material through the eLearning process. This ensures that all learners receive the same type of training with this learning mode. Whether it is for formal education or in house learning, eLearning is a very quick way of getting educated!
- Online education compliment future needs in many ways. eLearning is found to be environmentally friendly. A study by the Open University in Britain found that students need 90% less energy and 85% fewer CO2 emission is caused when online education is implemented. Promoting and engaging in this kind of learning can help both individuals and corporations to do their bit for the environment and stick to their own personal environmental goals.
School Connect Online education academy eLearning options for children as well as all learners to study different K-12 courses. With the world under a lockdown, learning from home is definitely a safe and secured way to educate your children.