NEET 2022 is on it’s way. The National eligiblity cum entrance test (NEET) is conducted annually by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in 13 languages. The single national level UG medical entrance exam, NEET 2022 held every year for admission to 542 medical, 313 dental, 914 AYUSH, and 47 BVSc and AH colleges in India.
After clearing NEET with very score and a higher rank, the candidates get to chose their options between MBBS, BMS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and AYUSH according to the rank. The cutoff and rank decides which students get what college and course accordingly. It is conducted in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
Important Dates for NEET Exam 2022
|NEET 2022 Application Form Release Date||November 2021|
|Last date Application Submission||December 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee||December 2021|
|NEET 2022 correction window dates||January 2022|
|Admit Card Release||April 2022 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of final official Answer Key||To be notified|
|NEET 2022 Result||First week of June 2022 (Tentative)|
NEET-UG Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
- NEET is mandatory for Indian/Overseas candidates for admission to a Medical College in India.
- Number of Attempts – Candidates can attempt NEET as many times as they wish until they attain the maximum age limit.
- Minimum marks required: 50% – General 40% – SC/ST/OBC
- General- 17 to 25 years (on or before 31st December of the same year). Maximum age of 30 years for SC/ST/OBC.
- All India Quota seats: Foreign nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), NRIs, Person of Indian Origin (PIO) is entitled to the reservation under 15% All India Quota seats. J & K candidates are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
- Qualification: The student who is studying or has studies class 12th from a recognized board.
- -Passed B.Sc. with any two of the PCB (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology from an Indian University.
- -Passed the first year of the University’s three years’ degree course in PCB
NTA NEET 2022 Registration Process
Students appearing for NEET 2022 can apply online on www.ntaneet.nic.in. After login, fill your neccesary details along with the required document’s copies as given below-
What are the documents required to apply for NEET?
The scanned copies of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the online application form-
- Student’s photograph.
- scanned Signature.
- Left-hand thumb impression.
- Class 10 marksheet.
- Passing Certificate for Class 10
- Class 12 mark sheet.
- Passing Certificate of Class 12
- ID proof (for instance, Adhaar Card) (Passport in the case of NRI students)
What is the application fee for NEET (UG) 2022 exams?
|General & OBC||INR 1400 + GST & service tax|
|SC/ST/PWD/Transgender||INR 750 + GST & service tax|
The fees can be paid online through net banking or debit/credit card and in cash (e-challan) paid at all-India State Bank of India branches.
What are the Reservations Seats available in NEET Exam?
The All India Quota seat allotment has following reservation for the exam :
NEET Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
Total Marks: 720
Duration: 03 hours
NEET Marking Scheme 2022
NEET Admit Card 2022
Candidates can receive Admit Card by online mode only.
- The candidate has to login on NTA’s website and downloads the Admit Card.
- An e-mail containing Admit Card PDF is sent from NTA to every candidate’s mail id.
NEET Syllabus 2022
The NEET 2022 Syllabus is prepared according to the Medical council of India (MCI). It contains topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from class 11th and 12th. Students must study the entire syllabus prescribed with dedication. School connect online provides them with the detailed syllabus which can be checked here.