NCERT Class5 Social Science consists of the following chapters:
NCERT Class5 Social Science Syllabus
|1. Chapter||The Globe – A Model of the Earth|
|3. Chapter||Movements of the Earth|
|5. Chapter||DRC – The Land of Dense Forest|
|6. Chapter||Greenland – The Land of Ice and Snow|
|7. Chapter||Saudi Arabia – The Land of Hot Sands|
|8. Chapter||Grasslands of the Temperate Zone|
|11. Chapter||Recording and Communicating Knowledge|
|12. Chapter||Living Longer and Healthier Lives|
|13. Chapter||The Age of Machines|
|14. Chapter||Conserving Our Environment|
|15. Chapter||Natural Disasters|
|16. Chapter||Some People Never Die|
|17. Chapter||The United Nations|
|18. Chapter||The British Raj and the First War of Independence|
|19. Chapter||The Struggle for Independence|
|20. Chapter||Gandhiji Leads the Nations|
|21. Chapter||Our Government|
How To Effectively Use NCERT Books?
NCERT books have proven to be the best study material that you can rely on. Right now in the 5th standard, your prime focus should be on understanding the concepts rather than concerning just scoring high marks. Moreover, developing a better understanding and relating with the syllabus deeply will help you a lot. The following point will enlighten you more about the benefits of NCERT:
- 1. Once you are introduced to the topic or concept relating to the subject, just go through the textbook once again attentively. This will aid you in having a better understanding of the concepts.
- 2. For availing more advantages of the NCERT book. Thoroughly go through the activities given in the book and try them taking assistance from your parents and teachers. Then learning will become more fun!
- 3. Solving the NCERT exercise, questions, and see if you are capable of answering them or solving any of the given questions. Moreover, go back to the chapter to find out the answer or to understand the concept precisely. However, take the guidance from your teachers.
- 4. Try to relate the concepts studied in the session with the situation of real life. By doing so you might come up with more questions. This will help you understand the concepts and topics more in detail.
- 5. Solve a maximum number of problems. Moreover, make a habit of practicing them on a regular basis.
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/