NCERT solutions for science becomes important when Science includes PCB all together . There’s too much ongoing pressure of board exams. The questions and concepts of class 10 much be clear to ace board exams. To understand the text and exam pattern better, NCERT solutions can be of great help.
When the student gets stuck with the questions, NCERT solutions for class 10 science can help them get an idea of how and what to do answer the question. With pre researched and expert revised solutions to questions, students can learn and understand how to solve or answer a questions. It gives students a sample of how and what should be the answer to the question. Also with tons of homework and work pressure on students, NCERT solution for class 10 maths can make the homework easier and less confusing.
School Connect Online provides you NCERT solution for class 10 for every subject to help students as well as tutors. NCERT solutions for each subject, chapter and topic are available for students to read and learn.
The NCERT books followed in various CBSE and state board affiliated schools. At the end of each chapter, an exercise is provided. Students should solve those exercise questions thoroughly. In the final exam, questions are asked from these NCERT exercise problems. The questions are designed to increase students analytical skills and learning. Thus, should at least practice once all the exercise problems from the textbooks before the exams. Sometimes students get stuck and are not able to solve the questions. So, to help them we have provided detailed step by step NCERT Solutions for all the classes. These solutions will also help students in writing the answers in a better way from the exam perspective, so that they score more marks in exams.
|Class 10 Math NCERT Solutions||Class 10 Science NCERT Solutions|
|class 11 English NCERT Solutions|
Unit-wise CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus Marking Scheme
As students can see in the table below that science syllabus is divided into 5 units with unit 1 carrying the higher weightage of 25 marks among all.
|I||Chemical Substances-Nature and Behaviour||26|
|II||World of Living||23|
|IV||Effects of Current||14|
Students can also check the syllabus for all the subjects of class 10 by clicking on CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 page.
Students can also find the deleted portion of CBSE Class 10 Science syllabus 2020-21 from below:
● Under Unit I: Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour
- Metals and Non-metals: Basic Metallurgical processes; Corrosion and its prevention
- Carbon and its Compounds: Nomenclature of carbon compounds containing functional groups (halogens, alcohol, ketones, aldehydes, alkanes and alkynes), difference between saturated hydro carbons and unsaturated hydrocarbons. Chemical properties of carbon compounds (combustion, oxidation, addition and substitution reaction). Ethanol and Ethanoic acid (only properties and uses), soaps and detergents.
● Under Unit II: World of Living
- Control and co-ordination in animals and plants: Tropic movements in plants; Introduction of plant hormones; Control and co-ordination in animals: Nervous system; Voluntary, involuntary and reflex action; Chemical co-ordination: animal hormones.
- Heredity and Evolution: Basic concepts of evolution.
● Under Unit III: Natural Phenomena
The Human Eye and the Colourful World: Functioning of a lens in Human eye, defects of vision and their corrections, applications of spherical mirrors and lenses.
● Under Unit IV: Effects of Current
Magnetic Effects of Electric Current: Electric Generator, Direct current. Alternating current: frequency of AC. Advantage of AC over DC. Domestic electric circuits.
● Under Unit V: Natural Resources
Sources of energy: Different forms of energy, conventional and non- conventional sources of energy: Fossil fuels, solar energy; biogas; wind, water and tidal energy; Nuclear energy. Renewable versus non-renewable sources of Energy.
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus and deleted portion for 2020-2021
Check subject-wise details of the deducted portion of CBSE Class 10 syllabus from the following links:
NCERT Question Papers
The question papers are prepared by the CBSE and other boards in accordance with the NCERT exam guidelines. Here, we have provided the question papers for class 6 to 12. By solving them students will get an idea about the question paper pattern, types of questions asked, marks distribution and important topics. These question papers will be more helpful for the class 12 and competitive exams.