Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria and Syllabus for Science Olympiad Class 1 to 12
Eligibility Criteria for School Connect Online Olympiad
Age: Students of classes 1 to 12th are eligible to appear for the 1st level Olympiads. Students who qualify for the 2nd level exam include.
(a) Top 5% of students’ class wise, who appear for the 1st level exam,
(b) State wise top 25 rank holders class wise, and
(c) Class toppers from each participating school where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & scores 50% qualifying marks.
Note – Students from classes 1 and 2 are not required to appear for the 2nd level exam and are ranked based on their performance in the first level exam.
Awards and Certificates Details
|Awards and Medals||Eligibility|
|Certificate of Participation||All students participated in Olympiads|
|Certificate of Merit||Rank holder of Class (Minimum 10 students participating each class)|
|Qualifier of Gold Medal||Top Rank Stage 2 Selected Students|
|Qualifier of Silver Medal||Second Top Rank Stage 2 Selected Students|
|Certificate of Excellence/Appreciation||Outstanding Performance Certificate to all Stage 2 Participants|
|Hall of Fame||Best Performing Students in Stage 2/Final Olympiad Exam|
|Achievers Gold Medal||Rank holder in International Olympiad Ranking|
|Cash Rewards||Top 10 Students|
Benefits of School Connect Online Olympiad –
- The best disciplined e-learning portal with Read, Practice,Test and Analysis flow.
- Mock Tests to practice real exam like situation.
- 70,000+ non repeating Questions for students to prepare for Olympiad Exam with CBSE followed syllabus.
- Participating students will get exposure to analytical based questions.
- First time in any Olympiad,School Connect give students an opportunity to analyse the questions with solution post Olympiad exam.
- Reading notes to students with best learning linked videos.
- Teachers of School can see the learning flow of students and their performance.
- A single window view report of the entire school’s performance. With Lesson Plan/Class Plan driven learning progress.
Free Learning support from School Connect Online for Olympiad Studies
|1||Practice Questions||Study Materials|
|2||Chapter wise||Reading Notes|
|3||Mock Tests||Free Videos|
|4||Maths Reasoning||Learning Platform|
|5||Achievers Practice questions||Performance Update|
|6||Sample Papers||Competition Update|