The NSO is organized annually by the school connect online. The Foundation’s mission is to foster scientific temperament in students. It is an educational organization that promotes students’ academic development through various competitions and Olympiads. For more than two decades, the organization has worked to promote scientific attitudes among students from across the country through innovative activities. The National Science Olympiad, International Mathematics Olympiad, International English Olympiad, and International General Knowledge Olympiad are among the major competitions organized by SOF. This article is all about the Science Chapter 1 For Class 5: Human Body and Health.
Register for the international Science Olympiad now.
Science Chapter 1 For Class 5: Human Body and Health notes
The human body is a physical structure that is present in every human being. For a happy life, the human body must be healthy. As a result, we must take care of the human body.
The Human Body’s Facts
- The human body is made up of cells, tissues, and organs.
- The nose, ear, eye, tongue, and skin are the five sense organs in the human body.
- There are 206 bones in the human body.
- Hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, calcium, and phosphorus are among the elements found in the human body.
Physically and mentally, a healthy person is fine. A healthy person can enjoy life and achieve their objectives.
The following are characteristics of a healthy person.
- They are vivacious.
- They are healthy, have perfect body proportions, have emotional control, and are sensitive to the needs of others.
- They are self-assured and unconcerned.
Food provides us with energy as well as immunity to various diseases. As a result, we should eat foods that provide our bodies with the energy they require. To maintain a healthy body, we should consume nutrient-dense foods.
Physical health refers to a person’s body being in good working order.
- Ways to keep your health in tip-top shape
- Exercise on a daily basis.
- Consume a well-balanced diet and avoid junk food.
- Keep your personal hygiene in check.
- Make sure you get enough rest.
- Take care of your eyes and teeth.
School Connect Online offers olympiads such as:
1.National Science Olympiad (NSO)
2. International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
4.Artificial Intelligence Olympiad.
Prepare for your Olympiad coaching with the Olympiad Genius by interacting with one of the greatest educators from IIT, NIT, as well as other institutions!
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/