Previous Year Statistics for JEE Advanced
Students who are planning to appear for JEE Advanced 2020 are required to meet certain eligibility criteria established by the exam conducting authority. Candidates who do not fulfill the required criteria are not qualified to appear for the JEE Advanced 2020 exam.
Study with the School Connect Online, for more click here to register now click
Therefore, candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced carefully before submitting their application form to avoid any discrepancy in the future.
|Examination Year||Eligible Candidates||RegisteredCandidates||AppearedCandidates||Qualified Candidates|
|2019||2.45 Lakh||1.75 Lakh||1.73 Lakh||38,705|
|2018||2.24 Lakh||1.6 Lakh||1.57 Lakh||31,988|
|2017||2.20 Lakh||1.72 Lakh||1.59 Lakh||50,455|
|2016||2 Lakh||1.55 Lakh||1.47 Lakh||36,566|
JEE Advanced 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for JEE Advanced 2020 are tabulated below. The tentative dates will be updated as and when the official notifications are released. Candidates can watch this space to stay updated on the JEE Advanced 2020 important dates.
|Official Notification Release: 17 September 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form: September 12, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application: September 16, 2020|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card Release: September 21, 2020|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Date: September 27, 2020|
|[Session I: 9 AM to 12 PM; Session II: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM]|
|Display of Scanned Responses: 29th September|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Final Answer Key: October 5th, 2020|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Results: October 5th, 2020|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Application Form: October 5, 2020|
|AAT 2020 Exam Date: October 8, 2020|
|AAT 2020 Results: October 11, 2020|
|Seat Allotment: October 6, 2020|
JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here are some requirements that students need to satisfy.
- The applicant should have been born on or after 1st of October 1995. For the reserved category, the age has been relaxed to 1st of October 1990.
- The candidates are allowed to attempt the exam twice in 2 consecutive years irrespective of whether or not he/she passed the qualifying exam.
- The applicants must have cleared their class 12th board exams or any other equivalent exam in 2019. The candidates appearing for board exams in 2020 are also eligible to apply. The candidates should also have at least 75% aggregate marks (65% for SC, ST, and PwD) or be in the top 20 percentile in their respective Board examinations.
- The candidates have to clear and rank among the top 2,50,000 students in JEE Mains. The Category-wise distribution of top 2.50 lakh students is explained below.
|Category||Number of Selected Candidates||Total Candidates|
|General||1,08,464 Candidates||1,15,120 Candidates|
|General PwD||6,656 Candidates|
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||57,956 Candidates||61,480 Candidates|
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer PwD||3,524 Candidates|
|Scheduled Caste||32,420 Candidates||34,600 Candidates|
|Scheduled Caste PwD||2180 Candidates|
|Scheduled Tribe||16,460 Candidates||17,800 Candidates|
|Scheduled Tribe PwD||1340 Candidates|
The candidate is not eligible for JEE Advanced 2020 if,
- They have attempted JEE (Main) /JEE (Advanced) in 2018 or earlier.
- Their admission got rejected in the past.
- Was previously admitted to any of the existing IITs.
- Accepted an IIT seat in the past by reporting at the reporting centre.
The eligibility criteria to be met by candidates attempting JEE Advanced AAT 2020 are:
- The candidates should have attempted and qualified the JEE Advanced 2020 examination.
- At present only IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur provide admissions into B.Arch courses. Therefore, candidates have to secure the required cutoff for admission.
UPDATE: In JEE Advanced 2020, candidates who qualify the entrance exam will now be eligible for admissions into IITs and other technical institutions irrespective of class 12 marks that they obtain in their class 12 board exams. The admission criteria have been relaxed due to the class 12 board exams being cancelled amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Learn with best notes, free videos, practice questions and mock tests with School Connect Online
|JEE Main Exam Pattern – 2020|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Results|
|JEE Advanced Physics Syllabus 2020|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Pattern|
|JEE Advanced Application Form & Registration Process 2020|
Link for more details JEE ADVANCE – 2021
Other National and International Level Olympiads
|AI Olympiad||International Artificial Intelligence Olympiad 2020-21|
|Coding Olympiad||International Coding Olympiad 2020-21|
|IMO||International Maths Olympiad 2020-21|
|ISO||International Science Olympiad 2020-21|
|KVPY||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
|Artificial Intelligence Olympiad||International Artificial Intelligence Olympiad|
|Maths Olympiad||International Maths Olympiad|
|Science Olympiad||International Science Olympiad|
|Coding and Learning Olympiad||International Coding Olympiad|
For free demo click here
School Connect Online Blog Site –https://bestlearns.in/
One thought on “Previous Year Statistics for JEE Advanced”
[…] Previous Year Statistics for JEE Advanced […]