IMO or International mathematical Olympiad by school connect online is organized every year for classes 1-12. These Olympiads are conducted to encourage students towards better learning and boosting scores. Olympiads by school connect helps students from different schools, classes and nations connect and compete together to make academics fun and achieving.
Tips and Tricks to Study Maths Olympiad –
- Understand the concept :Attempt as many conceptual questions on those derivations as you can. This will give you a better understanding of the subject.
- Study the exam pattern Look for new questions on similar context from previous year’s question papers, sample papers and other model test papers.
- Time management: Make sure youkeep a track of time solving sample papers as it will help you better manage time during the exam.
- Revision: Revise your notes and formulas and the definition of difficult terms helps a lot while last minute preparation. Keep a few lists of topics separately for quick revision and it must contain the important formulae, derivations and important definitions.
- Practice: Solve as many class sample papers you can, but try to solve at least 3-4 completely. Practice past year question papers, Mock Tests and Competitive exam questions
How to register?
To register yourself in international maths olympiad (IMO) click here : https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/OlympiadRegistration.aspx
- Class: You need to be a student in Classes 1 to 12 to be eligible for this exam.
- Boards: You must be a student of SSC, ICSE or CBSE boards.
- Qualifying for second level examination:
The top 5% of students (class-wise) also benchmark percentile score who appear for the first level exam.
Class toppers from each participating school; where at least 10 students participate and score a minimum of 50%.
- Year of attempt: As long as you’re a student enrolled in any of Classes 1 to 12, you can apply for International Science Olympiad and IMO or International Maths Olympiad)
- Number of attempts: You can only attempt one time in a year for any olympiad with 2 qualifying stages.
- Year of attempt: As long as you’re a student enrolled in any of Classes 1 to 12, you can apply for International Science Olympiad and IMO or International Maths Olympiad once in every academic year.
International Maths Olympiad (IMO) Dates and Time for Class 1 to 12
|Subject||Participating Classes||Exam Date||Mode of Exam||Offline/Online Exam Day||Time Duration|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||19th November 2021||Online/Offline||Friday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||20th November 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||4th December 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||11th December 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
Syllabus for International Maths Olympiad
|Class 1||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 1|
|Class 2||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 2|
|Class 3||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 3|
|Class 4||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 4|
|Class 5||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 5|
|Class 6||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 6|
|Class 7||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 7|
|Class 8||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 8|
|Class 9||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 9|
|Class 10||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 10|
|Class 11||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 11|
|Class 12||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 12|
3 thoughts on “IMO olympiad”
[…] International Maths OLympiad information at: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/imo/ […]
[…] IMO class 2 IMO […]
[…] IMO olympiad […]