A few IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR CBSE CLASS 5 MATHS CHAPTER 1-THE FISH TALE
International Coding Olympiad Class 5
Questions for Class 5 Maths Chapter 1 as follows: (2 marks each):
1. Fresh fish becomes ⅓ of its weight after getting dried. If you want 6 kg dried fish, how much kgs of fresh fish is required?
2. A car traveled 120 km in 3 hours. Find its speed per/hour.
3. Irshad borrowed 34,000 rupees from a bank to purchase a refrigerator. Irshad repaid 42000 rupees in a year. How much did he pay monthly?
4. Ram took a loan of 24,000 rupees for purchasing a laptop. He paid a total of 30,000 rupees in a year. How much does he return every month?
5. Isra borrowed 12,000 rupees from a bank. She repays 825 rupees monthly for a year. How much money does she have to repay at the end of one year?
6. Gary took a loan of 4000 rupees to purchase a net. He paid 345 rupees monthly for a year. How much money did he return to the Bank?
7. The cost of a fish weighing 8 kg is 1200 rupees. What is the cost per kg?
8. The speed of a long tail boat is 12 kilometers/hour. If a long tail boat has to travel 60 kilometers how long will it take?
Answers are as follows:
1. Quantity of fresh fish required = 6 x 3 = 18 kg
2. Distance traveled in 3 hours = 120 km
Distance travelled in an hour = 120/3 = 40 km
3. Amount repaid in a year = 42000 rupees
Monthly amount repaid = 42000/12 = 3500 rupees
4. Amount paid back in a year = 30000 rupees
Amount paid back in a month = 30000 /12 = 2500 rupees
5. Monthly amount repaid = 825 rupees
Amount repaid at the end of one year = 825 x 12 = 9900 rupees.
6. Amount paid back in a month = 345 rupees
Amount paid back annually = 345 x 12 = 4140 rupees
7. Cost of 8 kg fish is = 1200 rupees
Cost of 1 kg fish is = 1200/8 = 150 rupees
8. Speed of a the boat is = 12 km/ hour
Time taken for covering 60 km = 60/12 = 5 hours.
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/
One thought on “Class 5 Maths Chapter 1 CBSE”
[…] Class 5 Maths Chapter 1 CBSE […]