CBSE board exam class 10 has a few essential to be followed:
Important points to remember:
- As a result, the board has come to the conclusion, that the subjects offered by the CBSE will be divided into two parts. Firstly, major subjects and secondary, minor subjects.
- The CBSE Term 1 exam will be of 90 minutes duration for every subject and will be of objective type. i.e. MCQ-based.
- Students will be awarded 20 minutes for reading the paper which was 15 minutes earlier. However, the CBSE board exam will be starting at 11:30 a.m. in place of the previous time of 10:30 am.
- CBSE will be conducting the Term 2 examination in the month of March-April 2022. Although, the pattern of questions will be a mix of subjective and objective-type questions.
- The result of the board exam 2022 Term 1 will be published in the form of marks only for every subject.
- As a result, no student will be split into different categories. Including the pass, compartment, and repeat categories after the I term exam. The final results will be declared after the completion of the II Term board exam.
CBSE Board exam class 10
|Timing||Date||Subject code||Name of Subject|
|11:30 AM To 1:00 PM|| 30-11-2021|
|11:30 AM To 1:00 PM|| 02-12-2021|
|11:30 AM To 1:00 PM|| 03-12-2021|
|11:30 AM To 1:00 PM|| 04-12-2021|
|041/241||Mathematics Standard/ Basic|
|11:30 AM To 1:00 PM|| 08-12-2021|
|11:30 AM To 1:00 PM||09-12-2021(Thursday)||002/085||Hindi Course A/B|
|11:30 AM To 1:00 PM||11-12-2021(Saturday)||184||English Language and Literature|
How to apply for CBSE board exam class 10 for regular student
- Contact your respective school to know about the start date, CBSE registration last date, and all other details.
- Collect your CBSE 10th standard exam form from the handling authority of the school.
- You have to be very attentive while filling the CBSE board exam registration form with the correct details.
- Paste your recent passport size photographs wherever asked for.
- Attach your required documents and submit the registration form to the concerned authority.
- After this, the school authority will verify and attest your documents.
- The assigned authority of the school will send these forms to the regional center of CBSE for further processing.
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/