Olympiad Exams for Class 1 Students
International Maths Olympiad (IMO), International Science Olympiad (ISO) and International Coding and Learning Olympiad details by School Connect Online,Olympiad Exams for Class 1 Students
School Connect Online with support and mentorship of CIIE – IIM Ahmadabad is in a mission to create best affordable learning solutions which are accessible to all students with seamless academic excellence.
School Connect Online is one of the best Olympiads in India which is supporting students and K-12 schools in India and Abroad with below listed supports –
- International Artificial Intelligence (AI) Olympiad
- International Coding Olympiad
- International Maths Olympiad
- International Science Olympiad
- International STEM Olympiad
School Connect Online supporting students with one of best and creatively designed disciplined learning platform, which helps students with reading with notes and best available free videos, unlimited opportunity to best practice questions, mock tests with final performance assessment.
The content of School Connect Online is meticulously prepared by the academic experts and research scholars to provide easy to understand learning materials and an easily followed process to create a self organized learning environment.
Practice Unlimited with School Connect –
- Online Chapter-wise Practice and Tests: The modus operandi to have a learning and practice concept by attempting every chapters with every topics has progressive levels of test in increasing order of difficulty-level.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP): As you learn more and more topics during the preparation cycle, it is imperative to practice and test all topics to memorise them thoroughly
- Online Test Series (OTS): Time Management, Preparation and Proper Exam Management with error free environment. It’s an essential tool for the success in any exams.
Syllabus for Class 1 Maths Olympiad
|1||Shapes and Space|
|2||Addition – (two digits)|
|3||Subtraction – (two digits)|
|4||Shapes and Spatial Understanding|
|5||Weights and Comparisons|
|6||Money – (Puts together small amounts of money)|
|7||Lines and Plane Shapes|
|8||Introduction of Time|
|9||Logical and Analytical Reasoning|
Syllabus for Class 1 Science Olympiad
|3||Human beings and their needs|
|4||Good Habits and Safety Rules|
|5||Air and Water|
|6||Weather and The Sky|
|7||Living and Non-living Things|
Syllabus for Class 1 Coding and Learning Olympiad
|1||Introduction to Computers|
|2||Parts of Computer|
|3||Uses of Computer|
|4||Keys and Keyboard|
|6||Starting and Shutting down the Computer|
|7||Introduction to MS – Paint|
|8||Latest Developments in the field of IT.|
Eligibility Criteria for School Connect Online Olympiad
Age: Students of classes 1 to 12th are eligible to appear for the 1st level Olympiads. Students who qualify for the 2nd level exam include.
(a) Top 5% of students’ class wise, who appear for the 1st level exam,
(b) State wise top 25 rank holders class wise, and
(c) Class toppers from each participating school where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & scores 50% qualifying marks.
Note – Students from classes 1 and 2 are not required to appear for the 2nd level exam and are ranked based on their performance in the first level exam.
Awards and Certificates Details
|Awards and Medals||Eligibility|
|Certificate of Participation||All students participated in Olympiads|
|Certificate of Merit||Rank holder of Class (Minimum 10 students participating each class)|
|Qualifier of Gold Medal||Top Rank Stage 2 Selected Students|
|Qualifier of Silver Medal||Second Top Rank Stage 2 Selected Students|
|Certificate of Excellence/Appreciation||Outstanding Performance Certificate to all Stage 2 Participants|
|Hall of Fame||Best Performing Students in Stage 2/Final Olympiad Exam|
|Achievers Gold Medal||Rank holder in International Olympiad Ranking|
|Cash Rewards||Top 10 Students|
- Class: You need to be a student in Classes 1 to 12 to be eligible for this exam.
- Boards: You must be a student of SSC, ICSE or CBSE boards.
- Qualifying for second level examination:
The top 5% of students (class-wise) also benchmark percentile score who appear for the first level exam.
Class toppers from each participating school; where at least 10 students participate and score a minimum of 50%.
- Year of attempt: As long as you’re a student enrolled in any of Classes 1 to 12, you can apply for International Science Olympiad and IMO or International Maths Olympiad)
- Number of attempts: You can only attempt one time in a year for any olympiad with 2 qualifying stages.
- Year of attempt: As long as you’re a student enrolled in any of Classes 1 to 12, you can apply for International Science Olympiad and IMO or International Maths Olympiad once in every academic year.