Class 12 physics is complicated and confusing. But at the same time crucial for boards, JEE, NEET or any other online exam.. School Connect Online provides you NCERT solutions for class 12 physics to help students as well as tutors. NCERT solutions for each subject, chapter and topic are available for students to read and learn.
NCERT solutions can help the students learn and understand the subject better. With pre researched and expert revised solutions to questions, students can learn and understand how to solve or answer a questions.
It gives students a sample of how and what should be the answer to the question. Also with tons of homework and work pressure on students, NCERT solutions can make the homework easier and less confusing.
Benefits of NCERT solutions class 12 physics
In the final exam, questions are asked from these NCERT exercise problems. The questions are designed to increase students analytical skills and learning. Thus, should at least practise once all the exercise problems from the textbooks before the exams.
Sometimes students get stuck and are not able to solve the questions. So, to help them we have provided detailed step by step NCERT Solutions for all the classes. These solutions will also help students in writing the answers in a better way from the exam perspective, so that they score more marks in exams.
NCERT Physics class 12 syllabus
|Unit||Chapters Name||Total Marks|
|Unit I – Electrostatistics||Chapter 1: Electric Charges and FieldsChapter 2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance||16|
|Unit II – Current Electricity||Chapter 3: Current Electricity|
|Unit III – Magnetism & Magnetic Effects of Current||Chapter 4: Moving Charges & MagnetismChapter 5: Magnetism and Matter||17|
|Unit IV – Alternating Currents and Electromagnetic Induction||Chapter 6: Electromagnetic Induction Chapter 7: Alternating Current|
|Unit V – Electromagnetic Waves||Chapter–8: Electromagnetic Waves||18|
|Unit VI – Optics||Chapter 9: Ray Optics and Optical InstrumentsChapter 10: Wave Optics|
|Unit VII – Matter and Dual Nature of Radiation||Chapter 11: Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter||12|
|Unit VIII – Atoms & Nuclei||Chapter 12: AtomsChapter 13: Nuclei|
|Unit IX – Electronic Devices||Chapter 14: Simple Circuits, and Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices||7|
CBSE Class 12 Physics Practical Syllabus
- To determine resistance per cm of a given wire by plotting a graph for potential difference versus current.
- To find resistance of a given wire using metre bridge and hence determine the resistivity (specific resistance) of its material.
- To verify the laws of combination (series) of resistances using a metre bridge.
To verify the laws of combination (parallel) of resistances using a metre bridge.
- To compare the EMF of two given primary cells using potentiometer.
- To determine the internal resistance of given primary cell using potentiometer.
- To determine the resistance of a galvanometer by half-deflection method and to find its figure of merit.
- To convert the given galvanometer (of known resistance and figure of merit) into a voltmeter of desired range and to verify the same.
To convert the given galvanometer (of known resistance and figure of merit) into an ammeter of desired range and to verify the same.
- To find the frequency of AC mains with a sonometer.
- To find the value of v for different values of u in case of a concave mirror and to find the focal length.
- To find the focal length of a convex mirror, using a convex lens.
- To find the focal length of a convex lens by plotting graphs between u and v or between 1/u and 1/v.
- To find the focal length of a concave lens, using a convex lens.
- To determine the angle of minimum deviation for a given prism by plotting a graph between angle of incidence and angle of deviation.
- To determine the refractive index of a glass slab using a travelling microscope.
- To find the refractive index of a liquid by using a convex lens and plane mirror.
- To draw the I-V characteristic curve for a p-n junction in forward bias and reverse bias.
- To draw the characteristic curve of a zener diode and to determine its reverse break down voltage.
Register with School Connect Online for studies with Notes,Free Videos,Practice Questions and Mock Test at https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/OlympiadRegistration.aspx
NCERT Solutions for Class 12
|Class 12 Math NCERT Solutions||class 12 Physics NCERT Solutions|
|class 12 Biology NCERT Solutions||class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions|
|class 12 English NCERT Solutions|
Other reference links for class 12
NCERT Question Papers
The question papers are prepared by the CBSE and other boards in accordance with the NCERT exam guidelines. Here, we have provided the question papers for class 6 to 12. By solving them students will get an idea about the question paper pattern, types of questions asked, marks distribution and important topics. These question papers will be more helpful for the class 12 physicsand competitive exams.