Class 2 NCERT maths syllabus is as follows:
|Chapter Number||Chapter Name|
|1st Chapter||What is Long, What is Round?|
|2nd Chapter||Counting in Groups|
|3rd Chapter||How Much Can You Carry?|
|4th Chapter||Counting in Tens|
|7th Chapter||Jugs and Mugs|
|8th Chapter||Tens and Ones|
|9th Chapter||My Funday|
|10th Chapter||Add our Points|
|11th Chapter||Lines and Lines|
|12th Chapter||Give and Take|
|13th Chapter||The Longest Step|
|14th Chapter||Birds Come, Birds Go|
|15th chapter||How Many Ponytails?|
Why prefer NCERT?
- The NCERT syllabus mainly focuses on making their books student-friendly for your kid.
- NCERT makes it beneficial for both the students and the aspirants of competitive exams.
- The book includes a Maths course based on the syllabuses of various boards.
- The NCERT Maths Books Class 2 is fully compatible with almost all the central boards and Indian education states.
- NCERT keeps on updating their Maths books at a short interval of time with the help of the latest question papers.
Download NCERT Books Class 2 In PDF Format
a) 1st Step: Jump to NCERT’s official website i.e ncert.nic.in.
b) 2nd Step: Go to the “Publications” and choose “PDF (I-XII)” from the drop list.
c) 3rd Step: Choose Class, then Subject, and Book Title from the drop list.
d) 4th Step: Click on the “Go” button.
e) 5th Step: Select the “Download complete book” option on the bottom left corner of the screen. A zip file will be downloaded.
f) 6th Step: To read any chapter, select the “Open” link beside the chapter you wanted to read. Your opted chapter will be displayed on the screen.
g) 7th Step: To download or print chapters, click on the download or print button on top of the chapter viewer.
Benefits of class 2 math NCERT question
- Math questions help you understand how to write step-by-step solutions.
- It helps you improve your basics, which will further aid you in higher standards.
- Step marking is elaborated well concerning the maths.
- However, the marking scheme of the CBSE deals in step marking. That means even if you cannot find a solution, you can score better with the help of step marking.
- Solving the maximum number of class 2 maths questions will help secure higher marks in exams.
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/