Class 12 board exam consists of the following procedure:
Class 12 Board Exam Eligibility Criteria:
1. Students who have successfully cleared the Class 11 examination from any board and studying in Class 12 are eligible to give an attempt for the Class 12th board exams.
2. A student who is unable to pass the board exams last year can apply for the current year’s board examination as a private student.
3. However, those candidates who have already appeared for the class 12 board exam can again apply for the subsequent year board exam to improve their marks in more than one subject.
4. Furthermore, a candidate whose Class 12 board exam result status is “Essential Repeat” can also sit for the board exam as a private candidate.
5. Female students/ Physically Handicapped students who are residents of NCT of Delhi and qualified Class 10th prior to at least two years can also appear for CBSE Class 12 exam as private students.
6. Although, a regular candidate who had been assigned a roll number but wasn’t able to appear for the board exam due to medical issues can also appear for the same as a private candidate.
How to Register/Apply for the Class 12?
Private candidates can enroll for the board exam online. Furthermore, they can follow the simple steps mentioned below to do the Class 12 exam registration. Moreover, female candidates native to outside Delhi cannot apply as private candidates. Ahead of proceeding with registration, candidates should check their eligibility.
1st: Open the official website of CBSE at cbse.gov.in.
2nd: tab on the link that says, ‘Online Application for Private Students.’
3rd: look on the left side of the page, select the exam type, i.e., Compartment, Failure, Improvement, etc.
4th: Next, enter your Previous Year of Examination, Previous Year Roll Number, School Number, and the Center Number.
5th: After that, pay the registration fee online completing the application process.
6th: Now, candidates can get the Class 12 registration form printed for future references.
Documents Needed for Class 12 board exam Registration
Candidates need the following documents before moving ahead to fill the application form for the Class 12 exam.
1. Valid Email Id
2. Mobile Number
3. Aadhar Card or ID proof
4. Soft Copy of Passport Size Photograph
5. Scanned Image of Signature
6. Educational Certificates
7. Category Certificate (if any)
8. Debit/ Credit Card, etc.