Class 12 is the most essential step towards the future you aspire for. Whether you want to be a master in science as an acknowledged engineer in any field or a renowned doctor, or want to win laurels in the commerce field by bagging a position of a Charted Accountant. You need to ace class 12 by securing good marks in your respective stream.
NCERT solutions Class 12 Biology
Tips for acing class 12
Here are some points jotted to help you prepare well and under the schedule required for your upcoming class boards:
- Proper schedule: Early to bed and early to rise is a must-follow rule. Have a proper and timely breakfast, and then start of with your studies. Put a full stop off if you are a night owl. Take out an hour or two for relaxing. Read, sleep, play, or do whatever you think diverts your attention from the exam trauma. Munch on healthy eating. Junk food is a big no.
- Don’t overcrowd your study platter: Focus more on your smart work, and do not burden it with a plethora of thoughts. Set logical and easy to achieve targets for a day. Do not try and study everything in a day. Try to take small portions and the revision accordingly. Of the 5 or 6 subjects, pick up 2 or a maximum of 3 subjects and pick up a topic or two from that particular subject and go into the depths of the topics.
- Mix and merge: Plan the day well. Do not swallow all easy subjects or topics in a day or do not overburden with topics that you find tough. Take baby steps first then jump on big portions of topics.
- Solve sample papers: Practicing sample papers makes you familiar with the exam pattern, marking scheme, and the types of questions you will be facing in the exams.
- Time Management : A candidate should monitor the time while solving sample papers and previous year papers. this would help the candidates in managing the time well and efficient solving of paper.
- Practice the art of relaxation: Exercise and meditation improve concentration. Meditation strengthens the brain, it comes under control and is able to provide needed guidance to the physical body to efficiently execute all its projects. Psychological Exercises are the best way of improving concentration and polishing mental strength.
One thought on “Class 12”
[…] Class 12 […]