Class 4 maths includes number sense, division, units of measurement, time, addition up to five digits, mixed operations, geometry, multiplication, data, graphs, fractions, patterns and sequences, money and probability. Maths olympiad for class 4 introduce all of these concepts in the most innovative manner.
Class 4 Maths can be fun and also crucial. But can still be confusing and difficult for students who didn’t understand the basics in their early years. It’s important to take into account that children CANNOT do maths if they do not understand base and reason behind it. TO make sure of that, School Connect Online(SCO) Olympiad,encourages students for the learning and knowledge of Science from Class 1st to 12th.
Benefits to enroll in Maths Olympiad for class 4
- Build a base: Cla Olympiad preparation helps children understand concepts clearly.
- Make learning fun: interesting and innovative questions to increase their analytical skills.
- Prepares for school exam: The syllabus for CBSE, ICSE and other boards has been included in the olympiad.
- Boosts Confidence: Practice makes them confident enough to answer questions.
Tips and Tricks to Study Maths Olympiad –
- Understand the concept :Attempt as many conceptual questions on those derivations as you can. This will give you a better understanding of the subject.
- Study the exam pattern Look for new questions on similar context from previous year’s question papers, sample papers and other model test papers.
- Time management: Make sure you keep a track of time solving sample papers as it will help you better manage time during the exam.
- Revision: Revise your notes and formulas and the definition of difficult terms helps a lot while last minute preparation. Keep a few lists of topics separately for quick revision and it must contain the important formulae, derivations and important definitions.
- Practice: Solve as many class sample papers you can, but try to solve at least 3-4 completely. Practice past year question papers, Mock Tests and Competitive exam questions
School Connect is supporting students with free Practice Questions, Mock Tests, Learning Notes and linked videos. School Connect Online Olympiad is first to give instant solution of Olympiad exam for the self analysis by the students.
How to register?
To register yourself in international maths olympiad (IMO) click here : https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/OlympiadRegistration.aspx
International Maths Olympiad (IMO) Dates and Time for Class 1 to 12
|Subject||Participating Classes||Exam Date||Mode of Exam||Offline/Online Exam Day||Time Duration|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||19th November 2021||Online/Offline||Friday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||20th November 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||4th December 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||11th December 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
Syllabus for Class 4 Maths Olympiad
|2||Operation on Numbers|
|4||Factors and multiples|
|8||Area and Perimeter of Geometrical Figures|
|9||Graphical Representation of Data|
To ensure your child is learning at the same pace as other students across india, you can even enroll them in our International Olympiads for class 4 and check their progress. Our website organises International Olympiads of different subjects for all the students, classes and schools across india. The prizes and merits a student gets while learning and evaluation will motivate them to study and learn more and better. Awards and merits of IMO make it a life time achievement for students. You can learning more about whats and hows of the olympiads preparation at
How to apply for Olympiads?
To register for School connect olympiads click here.
- Eligibility criteria: Any student from class 1-12 studying in any recognised board of education either SSC, ICSE or CBSE can register for the exam.
- Attempts: One student get only one attempt for each olympiad in a year with 2 qualifying stages.
You can also find online study material and learn Class 4 Science and maths online on : https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/cbse/Class-4th
If you wish to study and compete for other subjects the resources are provided below:
|Logical reasoning for class 4||Coding for class|
|English for class 4||Maths for class 4|
|Spiritual Intelligence for class 4||Science for class 4|