You can do wonders in the IEO for the class 5 exam through preparation and practicing the Class5 IEO Sample Papers. This IEO exam for class 5 sample papers contains specimens. Including exam questions helps you in gaining experience of the type of questions that are there in the IEO exams.
However, through practicing the Class5 IEO Sample Papers, you are exposed to an idea of various questions and the difficulty levels of the questions that you might be facing in the IEO examinations.
Advantages of solving Class 5 IEO Sample Papers:
- You will be capable of analyzing the exam pattern and the type of questions.
- You gain an understanding of the main question paper.
- The Sample Paper gives a sketch of the sections included in the main exam.
- It gives you a basic idea of the type of questions put up in every section.
The section in IEO exams class 5
The IEO exam for class 5 includes a total number of 50 questions of a total of 60 marks. The sectional breakdown of the IEO exam class 5 is mentioned below:
- Word and structure Knowledge: This section tests how well versed you are with the basic grammar rules concerning the subject, object, tenses, parts of speech, and more.
- Reading: This section challenges your ability to extract details from the passage testing the reading skills that help you answer it correctly.
- Spoken and written expression: This section inspects your speaking and writing skills and your knowledge of English as a language.
- Achievers Section: The section encompasses high-order thinking questions that aim at testing your thinking ability.
Class 5 IEO Syllabus
- 1 Section: Spellings, Synonyms, Antonyms, Collocations, Idioms, Homonyms and homophones, Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs, and Phrasal Verbs, Adverbs, Adjectives, Conjunctions, Punctuation, Tenses, Active-Passive Voice and Reported Speech, Articles, Prepositions, etc.
- 2 Section: Search for information from various texts including Messages, Letters, News headlines, etc., Understand information provided in News reports, timetables, Messages, etc., Acquire broad understanding and look for information asked from the short texts like messages, menu card dialogues, etc.
- 3 Section: Capability to understand situation-based variations in functions such as Apologies, Requests, Refusals, etc.
- 4 Section: Higher Order Thinking Questions – Syllabus in accordance with Sections 1, 2, and 3.
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/