class 5 math chapters will enlighten you regarding the following chapters and their summaries.
Class 5 Maths Chapters are:
1st Chapter: The Fish Tale
- Learning the rule of multiplication to calculate the Weight of Fishes caught.
- Calculating the distance traveled by boat.
- Calculating the money boats earn by selling fish and prawns
2nd Chapter: Shapes and Angles
- What is the angle between the arm and hand?
- How to make equal angles?
3rd Chapter: How Many Squares
1. How to draw squares from a given set of dots?
2. Questions related to measuring sides of squares
4th Chapter: Parts and Whole
1. Concept of wholes and fractions.
2. Precisely representing and discovering fractions and their relationships as a whole.
5th Chapter: Does it Look the Same?
- Forming numerous types of patterns and their comparison
- Understanding the shapes of various patterns
- Switching the position of figures and alphabets and comparing them
6th Chapter: Multiple, I’ll be Your Factor
- Skipping 2 or 3 or more numbers and making the series of it.
- Find numbers divided by 2, 3, or 4.
- In the sequence, write the multiples of a number.
- Finding the lowest common multiples, etc.
7th Chapter: Can You See The Pattern
To identify the patterns for a given block:
1. Repeat it with one-fourth turn.
2. Repeat it with a three-fourth turn
3. Repeat it with a half-turn.
8th Chapter: Mapping Your Way
1. Highlights the various shapes such as hexagons, pentagons, triangles and other shapes.
2. Moreover, figuring out the various distances between places
9th Chapter: Boxes and Sketches
Explains different shapes of boxes along with their drawing.
10th Chapter: Tenths and Hundredths
The idea of how temperatures can be measured at two different times of the day.
11th Chapter: Area and its Boundary
1. Make use of different strategies such as using tokens, stamps, etc.
2. To compare the area of things
12th Chapter: Smart Charts
1. Use of tally marks to record data of a variety of things with larger numbers.
2. Use of various charts and bar graphs.
13th Chapter: Ways to Divide and Multiply
You will get familiar with multiplication and division.
14th Chapter: How Big How Heavy
Different methods and units for weighing and measurements.
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/