CBSE class 12 exam consists of the following essentials:
CBSE Class 12 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
1. If you have cleared your Class 11 exam from any board and studying in 12th standard. Then you are eligible to attempt the Class 12th board exams.
2. In case you were unable to pass the CBSE Class 12 board exam the previous year. Then you can apply for the present year’s board examination as a private student.
3. Although, if you have already appeared for class 12th exam. Still, you apply for the subsequent year boards to improve your marks in one or more than one subject.
4. However, if your CBSE Class 12 board exam result status is “Essential Repeat”. You can also sit for the Class 12 board exam as a private candidate.
5. Female students/ Physically Handicapped student who is a resident of the NCT of Delhi and has qualified for Class 10th at least two years before can also give the CBSE Class 12 exam as a private student.
Documents Needed for Class 12 board exam Registration
You will be needing the following documents before moving ahead to fill the application form for the Class 12 exam.
1. Valid Email Id
2. Mobile Number
3. Aadhar Card or ID proof
4. Soft Copy of Passport Size Photograph
5. Scanned Image of Signature
6. Educational Certificates
7. Category Certificate (if any)
8. Debit/ Credit Card, etc.
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS
- The CBSE board has suggested schools carry on teaching in distant mode till the guidelines allow an in-person mode of teaching.
- 10th and 12th standards Internal Assessment would consist of the 3 periodic tests, / speaking listening activities/ project/ student’s enrichment, portfolio, and practical work.
- 10 and 12 standards Internal Assessment will introduce topics or unit tests/ exploratory activities/ practicals/ projects.
- CBSE will allow the schools to upload marks of Internal Assessment on the CBSE IT platform.
- Schools should create a student profile for every assessment undertaken over the year and keep a record of the evidence in digital format.
- Guidelines concerning the Internal Assessment for every subject will also be published with the updated and eliminated syllabus for the session 2021-22.
- The Board would also provide additional sources for preparation including sample assessments, question banks, teacher training, etc.
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/